5 replies to this topic

#1 JimJ

JimJ

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

I don't think they've done one of those playoff collections in a few years. This playoff run was so special though, I'd give anything to own all of the games on BD. I love the SB 35 set and this one would be so much better with the Broncos game and the 49ers SB being two amazing games. I really hope it happens.

#2 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,750 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Yeah, it's on NFLShop.com. I pre-ordered mine. Comes out in March.

#3 FreckleNate

FreckleNate

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

I am definitely getting the packge but would you suggest waiting for a price drop? I want the dvd, shirt and hat.

#4 JimJ

JimJ

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Yeah, it's on NFLShop.com. I pre-ordered mine. Comes out in March.

The one on NFLShop is the highlights DVD that they release every year. I'm talking about the sets they sometimes release that have all of the playoff games in their entirety. I just looked and I was wrong when I said they hadn't released one in the past few years. They have ones available for every Super Bowl team since 41.

Edited by JimJ, 04 February 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#5 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,750 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

The one on NFLShop is the highlights DVD that they release every year. I'm talking about the sets they sometimes release that have all of the playoff games in their entirety. I just looked and I was wrong when I said they hadn't released one in the past few years. They have ones available for every Super Bowl team since 41.

Ahhh, okay. I see. My bad. I misunderstood.

#6 JimJ

JimJ

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Ahhh, okay. I see. My bad. I misunderstood.

No problem. I'll probably get the highlights DVD eventually, but I'll wait till it gets under ten bucks, which it probably will be before the 2013 season is over. I will be buying a shirt soon for sure though, I don't care if it's overpriced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users