Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ratedr

The best Joe Flacco interview of all time

26 posts in this topic

Enjoy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000135765/Flacco-I-m-going-to-lead-this-football-team?module=HP11_cp

That was definitely his best interview. The dude found his mojo and turned his career around. He is the general now, truly.

Man, so proud that he said its no doubt his team now. Good for him. Been a fan since day one of him. Don't even care about the haters right now. #Flacco.

I have no idea how his dad can call him "dull". That was a funny and great interview. I'm glad Joe is our QB!

Hey guys, remember when Flacco was just a game manager with a good defense who was definitely not as good as Matt Ryan?

I loved the part when he talked about stickin' it to the man.

I watched the interview live. Joe was very candid and I laughed at some of his comments. He was confident, relaxed, and came across very well.

That interview was very different to any other interview with Joe Flacco that I have seen. He seemed much more relaxed and smiled a lot more than normal. I guess winning the Superbowl will have that effect on you.

I still balk when I hear that $100million figure mentioned though.

[quote name='Corvus_corax' timestamp='1359962532' post='1343920']
I still balk when I hear that $100million figure mentioned though.
[/quote]

He just won the freakin' Super Bowl and was the game's MVP after tying an NFL-record 11 TDs and 0 INTs in the postseason -- pay the man whatever he wants, as far as I'm concerned.

For two weeks, all we heard was Kaep was great and Kaep was the future of the NFL and could the Raven's stop Kaep. There was no love for Joe. Well, it's nice to finally see the media especially on NFL Network have to suck up to Joe and pay him the respect he EARNED!!

[img]http://images.onset.freedom.com/vvdailypress/gallery/mhojdb-mhojcosuperbowlfootballbatc.jpg[/img]

STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot describe how proud I am to be able to say, "that's my quarterback".

Flacco walked the walk and he is no doubt in my mind one of the best QB's in the league.

Didnt really act any different than he always does. Only difference is the talking heads have run out of excuses to bash the guy, and the entire tone of the interview was positive, so there were more opportunities for his personality to show through. Calm, witty, slightly awkward...love the guy!

[quote name='flynismo' timestamp='1359966634' post='1344011']
Didnt really act any different than he always does. Only difference is the talking heads have run out of excuses to bash the guy, and the entire tone of the interview was positive, so there were more opportunities for his personality to show through. Calm, witty, slightly awkward...love the guy!
[/quote]
Agreed. He seemed like he always does.

I'm really happy for him. He deserves the contract he will get.

Perhaps there's something to calling yourself elite before the season begins. A la 2011 Eli Manning & 2012 Joe Flacco. Who's next?

[quote name='gotekiraven' timestamp='1359963874' post='1343958']
For two weeks, all we heard was Kaep was great and Kaep was the future of the NFL and could the Raven's stop Kaep. There was no love for Joe. Well, it's nice to finally see the media especially on NFL Network have to suck up to Joe and pay him the respect he EARNED!!
[/quote]flacco just won and the media still think kaep is better and the future so whatever we know what we got.

It was a great interview. Funny, confident and still slightly awkward. That's our Joe. That's our QB, no matter what the media pundits have to say about it.

the NFL Network crew is great at facilitating interviews as well. Deion and Playmaker and Faulk along with Rich Eisen are all jokesters and have fun with the interviews. Makes it a lot easier for the player being interviewed to joke around with "peers" (former player peers)

Does any one else see something on his left ear ?
What the heck is that ?

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1360031098' post='1345716']
Does any one else see something on his left ear ?
What the heck is that ?
[/quote]

I think that's a sound piece, so that they can hear each other. All the other guys have one, too.

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1360032750' post='1345785']
I think that's a sound piece, so that they can hear each other. All the other guys have one, too.
[/quote]

either we are not looking at the same thing or Flaccos is quite different than theirs...