Photo

Purple Monday?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Tommorrow has to be a purple day! What are you going to wear, and how are you going to celebrate??
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#2 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,783 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Sleep? Then shop.
15fqib6.jpg

#3 T3hRaven

T3hRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,937 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

I'm wearing my jersey to class, I don't even care.

#4 blackbird29

blackbird29

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

I will have my Flacco jersey on! Wear my Super Bowl hat when it gets here and enjoy the moment!

#5 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Purple Webb jersey that I wore every playoff game

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Colts GM

#6 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yeah Im going Flacco Jersey and Baltimore Hat. I would wear my Baltimore slippers but theyd get trashed.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#7 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,489 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

Suggs quote shirt lol
68f2a8.jpg

#8 darklight1216

darklight1216

Sith Lord

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,982 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

If anyone else is in Sterling, wear your jersey to Chick-fil-A between 5-8pm tomorrow for a free sandwich. Everyone else, you might want to give your Chick-fil-A a call too, you never know.

All right, now that I've said that...

It's funny how many Niners jerseys appeared out of nowhere in my church these last couple of weeks. I don't know about anyone else, but I will be positively strutting in as many Ravens related items as I can fit on my person every where I go.

There had better be some stands or temporary stores or something in my area that sells Ravens gear this time or I will ... well it's not going to be pretty!

Nicklas_Backstrom_by_devils80_zps60678e7

#9 tsizzle95

tsizzle95

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

im wearing boldin tommorow!!
Posted Image

#10 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

If anyone else is in Sterling, wear your jersey to Chick-fil-A between 5-8pm tomorrow for a free sandwich. Everyone else, you might want to give your Chick-fil-A a call too, you never know.

All right, now that I've said that...

It's funny how many Niners jerseys appeared out of nowhere in my church these last couple of weeks. I don't know about anyone else, but I will be positively strutting in as many Ravens related items as I can fit on my person every where I go.

There had better be some stands or temporary stores or something in my area that sells Ravens gear this time or I will ... well it's not going to be pretty!

Me too lol.

#11 i bleed purple 52

i bleed purple 52

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

Definitely rocking joe cool tomorrow i rocked the goat all post season i will miss ray so much but happy we did it for him for all u haters quote the ravens never more

#12 darklight1216

darklight1216

Sith Lord

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,982 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

Definitely rocking joe cool tomorrow i rocked the goat all post season i will miss ray so much but happy we did it for him for all u haters quote the ravens never more

You wore a Moss jersey?

I'm just kidding!

Me too! I'm thinking I might put on a Reed jersey since he tied an all time record too and finally earned his ring, and he's my favorite player so that's something too.

Nicklas_Backstrom_by_devils80_zps60678e7

#13 T3hRaven

T3hRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,937 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

It sucks I'm not in Baltimore though. I have a feeling they'll call me a bandwagon fan tomorrow even though my Flacco jersey is like 4 years old and from Reebok.

Although I do need to get a new Joe jersey. Purple this time instead of black.

#14 Hjulmann

Hjulmann

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'm going to enjoy beating the only team with a 5-0, now 5-1 super bowl record, and take in the spot as an undefeated super bowl team. Just going to enjoy.

xojmt4.jpg
I miss our ballhawk

#15 Guest_Thunderbird_*

Guest_Thunderbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

My job position doesn't allow for team clothing to be worn but I'll be wearing my purple button-down dress shirt, black dress pants, and black & gold tie (as I do every Purple Friday).

#16 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

I dont think anyone will call us bandwagoners tomorrow since it would be tough to acquire a jersey overnight, Besides everyone I know is aware of my NFL loyalty. On top of that, my 5 year old Flacco jersey is beggining to have the number border peel off, and the white part of my Baltimore cap is fairly discolored from use.

#17 i bleed purple 52

i bleed purple 52

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

You wore a Moss jersey?

Lol i got a reed to i got like ten ravens Jerseys maybe I'll wear em all

I'm just kidding!

Me too! I'm thinking I might put on a Reed jersey since he tied an all time record too and finally earned his ring, and he's my favorite player so that's something too.