Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMissMattStover

Purple Monday?

17 posts in this topic

If anyone else is in Sterling, wear your jersey to Chick-fil-A between 5-8pm tomorrow for a free sandwich. Everyone else, you might want to give your Chick-fil-A a call too, you never know.

All right, now that I've said that...

It's funny how many Niners jerseys appeared out of nowhere in my church these last couple of weeks. I don't know about anyone else, but I will be positively strutting in as many Ravens related items as I can fit on my person every where I go.

There had better be some stands or temporary stores or something in my area that sells Ravens gear this time or I will ... well it's not going to be pretty!

[quote name='darklight1216' timestamp='1359953918' post='1343520']
If anyone else is in Sterling, wear your jersey to Chick-fil-A between 5-8pm tomorrow for a free sandwich. Everyone else, you might want to give your Chick-fil-A a call too, you never know.

All right, now that I've said that...

It's funny how many Niners jerseys appeared out of nowhere in my church these last couple of weeks. I don't know about anyone else, b[b]ut I will be positively strutting in as many Ravens related items as I can fit on my person every where I go.[/b]

There had better be some stands or temporary stores or something in my area that sells Ravens gear this time or I will ... well it's not going to be pretty!
[/quote]

Me too lol.

Definitely rocking joe cool tomorrow i rocked the goat all post season i will miss ray so much but happy we did it for him for all u haters quote the ravens never more

[quote name='i bleed purple 52' timestamp='1359954367' post='1343551']
Definitely rocking joe cool tomorrow [b]i rocked the goat all post season[/b] i will miss ray so much but happy we did it for him for all u haters quote the ravens never more
[/quote]
You wore a Moss jersey?

I'm just kidding!

Me too! I'm thinking I might put on a Reed jersey since he tied an all time record too and finally earned his ring, and he's my favorite player so that's something too.

It sucks I'm not in Baltimore though. I have a feeling they'll call me a bandwagon fan tomorrow even though my Flacco jersey is like 4 years old and from Reebok.

Although I do need to get a new Joe jersey. Purple this time instead of black.

I'm going to enjoy beating the only team with a 5-0, now 5-1 super bowl record, and take in the spot as an undefeated super bowl team. Just going to enjoy.

My job position doesn't allow for team clothing to be worn but I'll be wearing my purple button-down dress shirt, black dress pants, and black & gold tie (as I do every Purple Friday).

I dont think anyone will call us bandwagoners tomorrow since it would be tough to acquire a jersey overnight, Besides everyone I know is aware of my NFL loyalty. On top of that, my 5 year old Flacco jersey is beggining to have the number border peel off, and the white part of my Baltimore cap is fairly discolored from use.

[quote name='darklight1216' timestamp='1359954962' post='1343585']

You wore a Moss jersey?

Lol i got a reed to i got like ten ravens Jerseys maybe I'll wear em all

I'm just kidding!

Me too! I'm thinking I might put on a Reed jersey since he tied an all time record too and finally earned his ring, and he's my favorite player so that's something too.
[/quote]