62 replies to this topic

#1 Pats

Pats

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

You guys really deserved it by knocking off every top team in a tough gauntlet and actually sending a legend out on the biggest of highs when time and time again many legends don't get said honour. Hope we see you again next years AFC title game enjoy the victory.

#2 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Thanks!

We'll see you next year!

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#3 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Thanks, Pats!!!

*goes back to jumping and screaming like an idiot*

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

#4 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

You guys really deserved it by knocking off every top team in a tough gauntlet and actually sending a legend out on the biggest of highs when time and time again many legends don't get said honour. Hope we see you again next years AFC title game enjoy the victory.

Ty we'll see you guys next year.

Ravens are champs!!

#5 i bleed purple 52

i bleed purple 52

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Im so dam happy i love the ravens n all of u ravens nation ur my family

#6 Pats

Pats

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Ty we'll see you guys next year.

Ravens are champs!!

you bet enjoy the victory and parade

#7 briddes

briddes

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Congrats Ravens and fans! It was a great game!

#8 blackbird29

blackbird29

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Thanks Pats! See you next season! Go Ravens!

#9 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

thanks! you will see us again cause...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! and to be the man...you got to beat the man! Wooooo! lol!

~Mili

@Mili

mili1.png

"We have an opportunity to get to the playoffs.

None of these teams are better than us. Let’s go prove it!”

- John Harbaugh

#10 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

you bet enjoy the victory and parade

Thanks man. If we see you next year though, let's meet at our place this time okay? lol

Joe flacco picked up a fumbled ball off the ground like he just dropped the newspaper on the sidewalk by accident and flung it across the street square into the neighbor's open mailbox while being attacked by pit bulls on steroids - a Panther's fan

#11 pittsburghmike

pittsburghmike

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

I promise I come in peace. As a Steelers fan who appreciates great football, the Ravens certainly brought it for the play-offs and made the big plays when necessary. You beat Denver and New England on the road. There were terrific plays all the way around on both sides of the ball. I can say that you all deserved to win and earned it. In fact your team sort of reminded me of the 2005 Steelers when they did not look dominating during the regular season and then turned it on for Jerome Bettis.

A great rivalry requires both teams to be great teams that win it all from time to time. We have each won 2 since 2000. The teams play a very similar style of football.

Congratulations on a well earned victory and world championship.

Mike in Pittsburgh

#12 YYZ66

YYZ66

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

I promise I come in peace. As a Steelers fan who appreciates great football, the Ravens certainly brought it for the play-offs and made the big plays when necessary. You beat Denver and New England on the road. There were terrific plays all the way around on both sides of the ball. I can say that you all deserved to win and earned it. In fact your team sort of reminded me of the 2005 Steelers when they did not look dominating during the regular season and then turned it on for Jerome Bettis.

A great rivalry requires both teams to be great teams that win it all from time to time. We have each won 2 since 2000. The teams play a very similar style of football.

Congratulations on a well earned victory and world championship.

Mike in Pittsburgh

Thanks guys!! Appreciate it!

"Do you hear the sustain?"

"No, I don't hear anything."

"You would if it were playing."

#13 alltimeskin

alltimeskin

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

Congratulations Ravens fans!!! You are now the CHAMPS!!! As a Redskins fan I am truley happy for the team and you fans.

#14 paramedic586

paramedic586

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Congratulations Ravens fans. That was an amazing game you guys played. I know most had difference of opinion on my posts but im not the kind to cut and run when my team loses. The niners forgot that there are 4 quarters in football and that is on the team. Congratulations and Im sure we might be playing against each other again. Still a 49er for life but it eases the pain just a little to see Ray Lewis go out with another ring. Enjoy the victory. See you next season.

#15 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,475 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Congratulations Ravens fans. That was an amazing game you guys played. I know most had difference of opinion on my posts but im not the kind to cut and run when my team loses. The niners forgot that there are 4 quarters in football and that is on the team. Congratulations and Im sure we might be playing against each other again. Still a 49er for life but it eases the pain just a little to see Ray Lewis go out with another ring. Enjoy the victory. See you next season.

When 49ers creeping up on us, I said to myself oh no although we've so many closed games in the season and post season. I say the power outage had regrouped and shifted the momentum on your team. Both great team fought to the end and I'm just glad we won and my heart almost fell out in 2min drive.....

PS: Your team are young and talented led by great coaches and i'll bet you'll be returning to SB in the near future.....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#16 jachba

jachba

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

I am really happy for your team and for Ray Lewis in particular. Not just because I was rooting for your team to win it all, but also because your organization is first class all the way. I'm glad that Ray gets to go out with a ring.

Congratulations, guys!!!!

#17 wcu

wcu

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Congrats Ravens fans! Way to represent the AFCN!

We're coming for you guys! Who Dey?!?!

#18 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Flacco (9-4) is now tied for most playoff wins in his first 5 years with Tom Brady (9-0).
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#19 Pats

Pats

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Thanks man. If we see you next year though, let's meet at our place this time okay? lol

what do you want us to have no chance lol, I hope the pats or ravens pick up jesse williams in the draft this year it would be a steal if they got him in the 2nd round

#20 Midnight toker

Midnight toker

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Great game, congrats for the win. It was hard fought, and could have went either way. One thing is for sure, the 49ers are here to stay! Kaepernick had a better game than we thought he would, and the game was very fun to watch once the power went out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users