Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bMore Heathen

So, when's the parade?!?!

161 posts in this topic

[quote name='NaveSenrag' timestamp='1359950883' post='1343253']
So nothing tomorrow?
[/quote]

Nah. The players still need to get home. They are probably going to party their asses off tonight.

Wish I could be there. Obviously I can't.

But I love it when my teams win world championships. I'm sure the atmosphere you guys will bring will be just as good as this;
[img]http://www.odt.co.nz/files/story/2011/10/new_zealand_all_blacks_celebrate_during_the_parade_4ea541a46e.JPG[/img]

Coming in for the parade from CT - my 10 yr old daughter is a huge Ravens fan...

Best place to be? City Hall, Stadium, etc???

Any ideas/tips/suggestions would be appreciated.....

thnx,

tom

I may have to just go. I have class at 3:30 and I'm in Glen Burnie, but this is a once in a life time opportunity.

So parade is tomorrow at 11:00..anybody know the planned parade route or where I can find this info? We are coming up from Southern MD and any tips on parking etc are appreciated. Thanks!

Sweet, I used my hookups to get a free suite at a inner harbor hotel for tonight. That way I don't have to fight my way into the city tomorrow morning.

Anybody recall if they plan on doing speeches at either City Hall, M&T Bank, or elsewhere? I can't recall what they did in 2001.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1359993453' post='1344504']
Sweet, I used my hookups to get a free suite at a inner harbor hotel for tonight. That way I don't have to fight my way into the city tomorrow morning.

Anybody recall if they plan on doing speeches at either City Hall, M&T Bank, or elsewhere? I can't recall what they did in 2001.
[/quote]

Check the announcement thread. Starts at city hall

[quote name='H8R' timestamp='1359993605' post='1344511']
Check the announcement thread. Starts at city hall
[/quote]

Thanks! I knew where it started and ended, but I wanted to be close to where some speeches would take place.

I found this in the parade article in case anybody else wanted to know:

[quote]Beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m., fans are encouraged to attend a celebration featuring the team and live entertainment at M&T Bank Stadium. The event will be held rain or shine and is free for all fans. Concessions, merchandise and restrooms will be available at the stadium.[/quote]

Baltimore Sun article.

[url="http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-parade-prep-20130204,0,3456250.story"]http://www.baltimore...0,3456250.story[/url]

[quote name='INRavensgirl' timestamp='1359984111' post='1344213']
I'll be there in spirit, gang!!!
[/quote]
Don't live anywhere near Baltimore but I'll be there in spirit too.