Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bMore Heathen

So, when's the parade?!?!

161 posts in this topic

[quote name='NaveSenrag' timestamp='1359950883' post='1343253']
So nothing tomorrow?
[/quote]

Nah. The players still need to get home. They are probably going to party their asses off tonight.

Wish I could be there. Obviously I can't.

But I love it when my teams win world championships. I'm sure the atmosphere you guys will bring will be just as good as this;
[img]http://www.odt.co.nz/files/story/2011/10/new_zealand_all_blacks_celebrate_during_the_parade_4ea541a46e.JPG[/img]

Please to all TRUE RAVENS FANS. BE THERE AND LETS CELEBRATE LIKE CHAMPS!!! Let's show Ravens how real party starts!

Coming in for the parade from CT - my 10 yr old daughter is a huge Ravens fan...

Best place to be? City Hall, Stadium, etc???

Any ideas/tips/suggestions would be appreciated.....

thnx,

tom

I may have to just go. I have class at 3:30 and I'm in Glen Burnie, but this is a once in a life time opportunity.

City Hall 11am Tuesday. It's going to be from City Hall to the Stadium. I'm not sure what the route is going to be though.

So parade is tomorrow at 11:00..anybody know the planned parade route or where I can find this info? We are coming up from Southern MD and any tips on parking etc are appreciated. Thanks!

I'll be there. Didn't take off work today so I could go to the parade!

Sweet, I used my hookups to get a free suite at a inner harbor hotel for tonight. That way I don't have to fight my way into the city tomorrow morning.

Anybody recall if they plan on doing speeches at either City Hall, M&T Bank, or elsewhere? I can't recall what they did in 2001.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1359993453' post='1344504']
Sweet, I used my hookups to get a free suite at a inner harbor hotel for tonight. That way I don't have to fight my way into the city tomorrow morning.

Anybody recall if they plan on doing speeches at either City Hall, M&T Bank, or elsewhere? I can't recall what they did in 2001.
[/quote]

Check the announcement thread. Starts at city hall

[quote name='H8R' timestamp='1359993605' post='1344511']
Check the announcement thread. Starts at city hall
[/quote]

Thanks! I knew where it started and ended, but I wanted to be close to where some speeches would take place.

I found this in the parade article in case anybody else wanted to know:

[quote]Beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m., fans are encouraged to attend a celebration featuring the team and live entertainment at M&T Bank Stadium. The event will be held rain or shine and is free for all fans. Concessions, merchandise and restrooms will be available at the stadium.[/quote]

Baltimore Sun article.

[url="http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-parade-prep-20130204,0,3456250.story"]http://www.baltimore...0,3456250.story[/url]

[quote name='INRavensgirl' timestamp='1359984111' post='1344213']
I'll be there in spirit, gang!!!
[/quote]
Don't live anywhere near Baltimore but I'll be there in spirit too.

Man, it's times like this I wish I didn't work in healthcare and could just call out of work. Damn 7a-7p shift!