Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavensAllTheWay

Super Bowl Champions!

586 posts in this topic

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1359949879' post='1343140']
I'd it be surprised if a few people had heart attacks today.
[/quote]

ha ha arnie so happy to see you... we've done it mate... lol twice SB champs

Congratulations guys, great game, and great plays from a Guy like RL who will be missed. Enjoy it!

What a game, that was a classic. Not like the blowout our first Super Bowl was, but I'll take it. It feels so good to say, we're Super Bowl champions.

So, we finally find out what it's like to lose a Super Bowl. Not a good feeling. Congratulations, Ravens fans. What an exciting game! I'll be slow-cooking my crow with some curry and hot sauce. Have a nice off-season.

The 3rd and 1 where Flacco audibled to a lob to Boldin may have been one of if not the biggest play in retrospect

[quote name='BALTIMOREFLACCO' timestamp='1359950737' post='1343232']
The 3rd and 1 where Flacco audibled to a lob to Boldin may have been one of if not the biggest play in retrospect
[/quote]

Balls. Flacco and Boldin did enough in that second half, they were the only guys who showed up after that delay.

You can't take this one away from us. You can never take a second ring away from Ray. You can never take the Super Bowl MVP away from our ELITE quarterback, Joe Flacco.
What a game.

[quote name='BALTIMOREFLACCO' timestamp='1359950737' post='1343232']
[/quote]

Finally the QB, who wins the MVP actually deserves the MVP award. Shocker!

I'm most happy about Ed Reed getting his riing. I'm so happy Reed capped off his career with a SB. Plus he even got an INT.

[quote name='Sir Spooky' timestamp='1359950684' post='1343230']
What now Lamar Woodley what now... Not in your lifetime right... WE THE CHAMPS!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1359950851' post='1343251']
I'm most happy about Ed Reed getting his riing. I'm so happy Reed capped off his career with a SB. Plus he even got an INT.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more