Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens vs. 49ers Super Bowl XLVII Preview: Circus Aside, Time For Football

71 posts in this topic

The Ravens have enjoyed the two weeks of preparation, but now it’s time to take the field.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-vs-49ers-Super-Bowl-XLVII-Preview--Circus-Aside-Time-For-Football/567df52a-203a-43a0-b7cf-02378e0a2d61]View the full article[/url]

Everybody. This is the day. No big speech from me. Just lets do what we do. If you have time, go check out this song right here. I believe it sets the tone for this game today.

Awolnation- sail

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, February 3, 2013 - All caps · Report post

LETS FINISH ! GOOD LUCK RAVENS !

Ultimately I just want a Ravens WIN, regardless of how we get it. But I really believe the Ravens can make this a blowout game. 38-17 Ravens dominate. Flacco MVP!

"This game will be the final time Lewis puts on a Ravens%u2019 uniform"

This still has not sunk in. Thank you, Ray, for all you have done for this team and this city.

Go finish the ultimate ride into the sunset and we will once again hear: Baltimore Ravens, World Champions!!

The media expert pundits say "WE" lose by 20. Ray has been getting ready for this "exit" for 17 years and TWO WEEKS. Colin Kaepernick has played in 9 games. I'm giving the "edge" to RAY&ED&T-Sizzle with Bernard,Haloti,Pernell&Paul about to introduce themselves to the young man in person. Rice,Flacco,Boldin,Smith&Dennis with Dragonfly are going to "shock" the world and make Vegas bookies rich. Bet the moneyline. GO RAYvens,one more game!!

I.CANNOT.WAIT!!!

and yes ... WE WILL DOMINATE!!!

PS. kudos to the website masters of baltimoreravens.com!! i've visited the 49ers' official site and theirs severely pales in comparison to our site! love that ravens fans are kept up-to-date with the latest on our ravens and superbowl XLVII. awesome job to the webmasters. even on fan sites, we dominate!!:)

sweetly reliving the last har-bowl where we dominated ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EpXr-Dsid4k

we will dominate again tonight!! LET'S GO, RAVENS! LET'S GO!! PURPLE REIGN ALL THE WAY!!:))

Colin Kaepernick is cool, but there's no way he puts up Peyton Manning-esque numbers on the Ravens, not even close, not while Ed is still in the backfield.

Those number reflect the entire season, but weve just really became a WHOLE team, both offense and defense since we got Ray, Suggs, Haloti and J.Smith healthy...plus reshuffled the O-line. I think they should use the post season numbers. They might tell a different story.
Also using yards to define how good your O and D are doesnt really reflect the real team. Its points and who you've played. We played a bit more of a smash mouth schedule so I think were going to prevail. Plus Kaepernick hasnt really gotten hit really hard yet. After we lay a few licks on him he might get a bit more nervous...kinda like Brady, Manning, the other Manning and Luck did.

We have more opportunities to win now than we won in XXXV. Now we have a real elite offense, an excellent kicker like Stover (Stover failed a close field goal in SB XXXV but anyway he is excellent) we have healthy almost all the D-men who were in the injury list, our punter Koch is at his best (specially when wind behaves normal) our special teams last game fixed the kick off returns issue. Monterrey M

the stastistics regarding the full 2012 campaign are not the best, our deffense was the number 22, in the last 2 months advance to the number 4th or so, I agreed with bmorebirdflu52 that our playoff stats were improved drastically better.

Ravens have to take advantage of the first quarter, Knick will be nervous and our elite offense has to show its aerial circus in the first quarter meanwhile they just try to keep our pace

PREPERATION AND EXECUTION are the keys to success no one prepares like the RAVENS. Billick said once again that the 49ers are a more physical team than the RAVENS I just dont buy it. I know the RAVENS are ready they are going to play their best and WIN!!! Ray this game is yours go take it!!!

Stats dont mean anything the RAVENS were without Suggs for half the year and Ray the second half of the year and we still had Cam Cameron calling the plays for the bulk of the season the RAVENS are better and have progressivly gotten better throughout the playoffs each game. 49ers I hope you packed your lunches this is not going to be a stroll in the park.

Ray will ride off tonight as Super Bowl Champions as the Ravens WIN 31-17.

GO RAVENS!!! GO RAVENS!!! GO RAVENS!!!

New DVD recorder ready * Check!
Food ready * Check!
Liquid refreshments ready * Check!
Music ready * Check!
New Ray Lewis shirt ready * Check!
Guest due to arrive @ 5:30 * Check!

Let the body's hit floor

Go Ravens!!!