29 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

Plus, John Eisenberg gives his prediction for Super Bowl XLVII.

View the full article

#2 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,982 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

One more day until we're world champs again! Booooyaaaaaa

#3 18stanjo

18stanjo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

longest 2 weeks of my whole life...

#4 billsbirds

billsbirds

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

25hr's 35min's

#5 n#7

n#7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

With the author this time as it's likely to come down to Tucker v Akers and the kid has been pure money. But you still have to score TD's and obviously it will come down to the D and if they can hold them to an acceptable number of FG attempts. Who will be the chosen one to monitor their QB? Critical. Either way, it's been one heck of a ride.

#6 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

I am scared to wake up but I know I must. Will somebody pinch me?

#7 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

I say we are going to mash Kaepernick into the turf. Once Ngata gets a hit on him he'll think twice before running out of the pocket!

#8 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

And I thought going to sleep the night before Christmas as a kid was hard. That was nothing compared to what tonight will be like.

Can't wait !!!

#9 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

I actually disagree with you John. I think this is a game that will be a blow out. More likely than not, one team is going to get off to a hot start and the other team in an effort to keep up, will commit turnovers that only worsens their situation.

I honestly believe the Ravens are the team that blows out San Francisco but there is a small chance it could be the other way around. However, if I had to bet, I would bet on the Ravens to win 38-17.

#10 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

"I can't take it" lol

#11 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

First play of the game I want Kapernick to do that option BS and Ray to track him down and knock the snot out of him make him fumble and Reed to run it back 30 sum yards for a TD

#12 NorwayLovesRavens

NorwayLovesRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Here we are ... in the Big Dance!!!

But we didn't just come here to dance ...

We're gonna Rock this town, ROCK IT INSIDE OUT!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

#13 law215

law215

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Keys to victory

1. Start fast and execute. No turnovers,stupid penalies, or fall behind.
2. Win the line of scrimage; if ravens are able to slow down run, have a run game and protect Flacco Ravens will win
3. Defense and Special teams must provide good field position by not allowing 49ers to sustain drives, get big plays, or score in redzone. Ravens offense must convert TDs when have opporunity and convert all FG.

X-factors
1. Tucker is the dome kick make long field goals
2. J. Jones can be huge for proving field position and having 2 speedy receivers of the field at the same time
3. Pierce is explosive
4. Pollard can cover and support the run. He had Pats receiver heads on a swivel in the AFC championship game and knocked out Ridley

#14 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

My fellow members of the Ravens Nation if you haven't been looking at the photos on this site this week you have missed some great ones!!! Especially, the ones entitled "Ravens Final Walkthrough" with their families...fantastic!!! But all the photo galleries are just great. Check 'em out!

Go Ravensss!!!

#15 arizonaravensfan

arizonaravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Higher score - Ravens 34-24 !!

#16 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

And I thought going to sleep the night before Christmas as a kid was hard. That was nothing compared to what tonight will be like.

Can't wait !!!

If you think it's hard for us, and i know it will be for me, imagine what the players are going through. I hope I don't explode before the game, but just can't wait. By 10 pm tomorrow night the RAVENS will be SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!

#17 You gets Ngata

You gets Ngata

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

Raven Nation here we go....all those tough losses have put us here right now....for the sweetest ending imaginable. This will be one of those moments none of us forget...I mean you talk about sweet runs and memorable sports moments....this is one for the ages.

#18 TheRavenfan21

TheRavenfan21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

I find myself wandering back and forth to the TV, counting down the hours to kickoff. Underdogs? To a team led by a rookie? I say bring it on! I truly believe that the Lord is with us, and His hand will guide us to the SB podium to hoist the Lombardi. This game has been 5 years in the making, so RavenNation lets go out there and give the world something to remember!!!

#19 Ravens West

Ravens West

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

The 49ers have a pistol offense? Our offense has BAZOOKA JOE!

GO RAVENS!!!

#20 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

I find myself wandering back and forth to the TV, counting down the hours to kickoff. Underdogs? To a team led by a rookie? I say bring it on! I truly believe that the Lord is with us, and His hand will guide us to the SB podium to hoist the Lombardi. This game has been 5 years in the making, so RavenNation lets go out there and give the world something to remember!!!

I love a good football game like most on here and am a staunch Ravens fan, too. But I doubt The Lord is picking sides in this match much to the chagrin of some who might think so. More likely He is with both sides as He is with all of us. And in the total scheme of things the SB is probably down the list in priority for Him as well. I know it feels good to know He is with us alone in this game it just seems a little over the top to believe He is going to somehow determine the outcome of this game. Better all men pray for our team, it's safety and health. And thank The Lord for all His blessings in our personal lives. I wanted to write this in case any young minds were reading this. We need to keep things in perspective. Striving to be humble servants in all things is His desire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users