Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] In Store For A Physical Super Bowl

44 posts in this topic

The battle in the trenches is highlighted by 49ers DE Justin Smith vs. OG Kelechi Osemele.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/In-Store-For-A-Physical-Super-Bowl/7c9ee0f1-f3a5-4792-a774-46cefaa6da59]View the full article[/url]

This is gonna be a hard hitting game for sure....I can't wait to see Leach and Pollard hit people, we will probably feel the collisions from our houses.

The Ravens Defense got Exotic the last time they faced the 49ers and they will turn whats his name into a quarterback and he will be fully exposed for other teams to see! "Simple As That"!

I am confident K.O. and get the job done. I just hope Birk gives it all for his probable last game. He did well against Wilfork, one more game Harvard grad...

I hope the refs let these boys play and keep the flags in there pockets!! I would hate to see a Superbowl like the one that Pittsburgh and Seattle played in. The Refs interfeared the whole game and ultimatley helped the Steelers win the game from the first snap to the last.I truly believe that Seattle should have hoisted the trophy that year!!

I'm from Baltimore,but have recently moved to North Carolina.Everywhere I go I rock the Purple and Black!! Everyone down here is pulling for the Ravens,They all say they want Ray to get another ring!! Go Ravens and Ravens Nation!!!!!!

thats what its gonna come down to battle in the trenches who can get that push and move there man out the way and we can do that the ravens have a very powerful oline. and its it me or these analysis dumb. oh its how what kaeperprick and frank gore NO!! its has to do with the oline of the 9ers thats it if they block it good the play works if they don't get there block then the play is screwed simply as that! GO Ravens 24-21 Justin Tucker FG wins the game.

Yesterday some dumb media gut of nfl network said 27-24 akers hts 63 yarder to win, Wow they take no thought on there picks. At first watching them jock the 9ers all week was making me mad. they just the a normal ravens fan i started to enjoy it. No respect for baltimore in sports music or anything. Time to take it. Time to show them. Keep hating. More you look stupid when ravens win 44-23

One more tthing the rams D beat 9ers n there terrible, 2 weeks to study. We have multiple answers unlike the falcons who stoped the qb but not gore. We make adjustments middle of game and will make the right adjustments. Ray n reed readinf the O, Ray n reed played in college. They know the spread option, Its not the first time its been used in the NFL it just rarley works or never. Vick, Young, Smith etc.. Pocket passers always win, Flacco maning, brady, Real qbs Pass first then make it happen with there legs if they can. But a real qb needs to make all 5 reads first and for most they cant get past second read. Flacco can.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, February 2, 2013 - Hidden until I can fix it, lol. · Report post

Go Ravens (from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)

Can%u2019t wait until WBAL starts broadcasting today. I%u2019m listening to this guy, %u201CBrandon Tierney%u201D (on CBS Sports Radio) trashing Ray Lewis and just %u201Cventing%u201D how the 9ers are going to crush B%u2019more. Spewing how %u201Cold%u201D the Ravens defense is, et cetera. Did he watch the Broncos and Patriots game? Geezsch, Pete, where do they get these guys? Our local sports radio in the Harrisburg (PA) area used to be ESPN 1400 The Ticket, now they switched to CBS Sports Radio. I have it off about 80 % of the time (when I want to listen to the radio) because the show seems so %u201Clame%u201D compared to ESPN%u2019s lineup of Mike and Mike, The Herd, et cetera. Anyway, I turned off that blowhard, Tierney and await WBAL%u2019s coverage! Go Ravens and keep up the good work Pete.%u2019

Dave in Harrisburg (%u201Cformerly Steeler Country%u201D at least for another 48 hours %uF04A)
Go Raaavvveeeensssssssssss! %uF04A

If K.O wins his battle with Justin Smith, the game is over, because Flacco will throw for 400 yards! We'll score 35 points or more!

[quote name='DarthRaven85' timestamp='1359821020' post='1338479']
Nobody has an answer for the pistol offense. We do hit them in the mouth hard and hit them again
[/quote]

We're probably fielding the most physical and intelligent team they've ever faced; arguably, the best they will face this year! We communicate better and we hit harder!

We've practiced against the filmed version so we will figure how to defense the pistol by the half at the latest!

Then we'll bang them in the mouth!

[quote name='DarthRaven85' timestamp='1359820902' post='1338474']
Trent Dilfer just said if 49ers click they will blow us out smh
[/quote]

Billick and Dilfer have both been against us this Super Bowl... They're acting like children who don't want to share their toy or something. They don't like the idea that the Ravens could win another one without them.

Don't be too shocked to see the Niners retain Alex Smith after this game! Colin Kaepernick will be stopped in a clinic on stopping their pistol offense. Then headlines Monday will read "Pistol Offense stripped of Bullets by Ravens"!!

[quote name='DarthRaven85' timestamp='1359820902' post='1338474']
Trent Dilfer just said if 49ers click they will blow us out smh
[/quote]

As if he would know what a blow out is or how to do one! Please!

The media said ...Indy, Denver and NE would blow us out, same as they are saying about the 49ers.....anybody see a pattern?

GO RAVENS!

Thank God KO is gigantic and physical. He better show some nastiness like Yanda and not be afraid. Im pretty confident in him. He just cant let J Smith get on a roll. He cant get down on himself if he gets beat badly one play

Hi I'm new to this website and I want to say in doesn't matter if anyone else doesn't believe in us I have believed in my Ravens since the start of the year and I knew something special was going to happen. Ravens go show those Ravens Haters How we roll. GO RAVENS ALL THE WAY FROM HAWAI'I

I like the way our offensive line looked so far in the playoffs. With guys healing on defense, we are ready to put in the best performance of the season tomorrow night. My prediction is for the game to be not too high scoring. If we get beyond 28 points, then it would amaze me. How about I pick the final score to be 28 to 24. The 49ers are as good as advertised. Rice and Pierce combine for over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Boldin and Pitta get the other 2 TDs. Overall, our defense will stop a key drive in the 4th to preserve a victory. That's my gut feeling.

This is definatly going to be a big Defensive headknocker, But if our O-line continues to play the way they have this post season, then our offence will be unstopable. Most talking heads this week have talked about a pretty even match up in this game , But I believe our Offence has the edge.
GO RAVENS !!

This has been the longest two weeks in my life. But it's finally Super Bowl weekend and the Party has already started at my house.
GO RAVENS!!