41 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

The battle in the trenches is highlighted by 49ers DE Justin Smith vs. OG Kelechi Osemele.

View the full article

#2 bmorefan444

bmorefan444

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

know your jobs.....do your jobs....win a Super Bowl

#3 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Gonna be quite a game. The Ravens will come out on top, 20-13.

#4 J.O.14

J.O.14

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

This is gonna be a hard hitting game for sure....I can't wait to see Leach and Pollard hit people, we will probably feel the collisions from our houses.

#5 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

The Ravens Defense got Exotic the last time they faced the 49ers and they will turn whats his name into a quarterback and he will be fully exposed for other teams to see! "Simple As That"!

#6 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

I am confident K.O. and get the job done. I just hope Birk gives it all for his probable last game. He did well against Wilfork, one more game Harvard grad...

#7 lancoMike

lancoMike

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Talk about "boom-shacka-lacka." I can't wait, this is gonna be such a good game!

#8 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

Is It Game Time Yet!!! GO RAVENS!!! I feel like I am going to explode, really can't wait.

#9 DarthRaven85

DarthRaven85

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Trent Dilfer just said if 49ers click they will blow us out smh

#10 Stephenjr

Stephenjr

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I hope the refs let these boys play and keep the flags in there pockets!! I would hate to see a Superbowl like the one that Pittsburgh and Seattle played in. The Refs interfeared the whole game and ultimatley helped the Steelers win the game from the first snap to the last.I truly believe that Seattle should have hoisted the trophy that year!!

#11 DarthRaven85

DarthRaven85

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Nobody has an answer for the pistol offense. We do hit them in the mouth hard and hit them again

#12 Stephenjr

Stephenjr

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

I'm from Baltimore,but have recently moved to North Carolina.Everywhere I go I rock the Purple and Black!! Everyone down here is pulling for the Ravens,They all say they want Ray to get another ring!! Go Ravens and Ravens Nation!!!!!!

#13 Johnwilson

Johnwilson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

thats what its gonna come down to battle in the trenches who can get that push and move there man out the way and we can do that the ravens have a very powerful oline. and its it me or these analysis dumb. oh its how what kaeperprick and frank gore NO!! its has to do with the oline of the 9ers thats it if they block it good the play works if they don't get there block then the play is screwed simply as that! GO Ravens 24-21 Justin Tucker FG wins the game.

#14 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Yesterday some dumb media gut of nfl network said 27-24 akers hts 63 yarder to win, Wow they take no thought on there picks. At first watching them jock the 9ers all week was making me mad. they just the a normal ravens fan i started to enjoy it. No respect for baltimore in sports music or anything. Time to take it. Time to show them. Keep hating. More you look stupid when ravens win 44-23

#15 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

One more tthing the rams D beat 9ers n there terrible, 2 weeks to study. We have multiple answers unlike the falcons who stoped the qb but not gore. We make adjustments middle of game and will make the right adjustments. Ray n reed readinf the O, Ray n reed played in college. They know the spread option, Its not the first time its been used in the NFL it just rarley works or never. Vick, Young, Smith etc.. Pocket passers always win, Flacco maning, brady, Real qbs Pass first then make it happen with there legs if they can. But a real qb needs to make all 5 reads first and for most they cant get past second read. Flacco can.

#16 Ravensanalyst

Ravensanalyst

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Justin smith will get K.O'ed! ;)

#17 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,900 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

If K.O wins his battle with Justin Smith, the game is over, because Flacco will throw for 400 yards! We'll score 35 points or more!

#18 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Nobody has an answer for the pistol offense. We do hit them in the mouth hard and hit them again

We're probably fielding the most physical and intelligent team they've ever faced; arguably, the best they will face this year! We communicate better and we hit harder!

We've practiced against the filmed version so we will figure how to defense the pistol by the half at the latest!

Then we'll bang them in the mouth!
Towels? We don't need no stinkin' towels!

#19 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Trent Dilfer just said if 49ers click they will blow us out smh

Billick and Dilfer have both been against us this Super Bowl... They're acting like children who don't want to share their toy or something. They don't like the idea that the Ravens could win another one without them.

#20 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,900 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Don't be too shocked to see the Niners retain Alex Smith after this game! Colin Kaepernick will be stopped in a clinic on stopping their pistol offense. Then headlines Monday will read "Pistol Offense stripped of Bullets by Ravens"!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users