Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purple Punishment

NFL Time Machine

13 posts in this topic

Soooo, before this year began, you stumble across an NFL Time Machine. The rule is, you can go back in time with this thing. You can bring back any 2 players of any team in any era of football to join the Ravens this season. Which 2 are you bringing with you and why?

Lawrence Taylor before the drugs and prostitues...

Barry Sanders. My fave of all time and the GOAT of running backs IMO. Him and Rice in the backfield would be so majorly unfair

Jerry Rice... Automatic pick

Hmmm... Ill say Reggie White.. Automatically makes our dline a top line even without a healthy Suggs

For me, it would be J.O and Ozzie Newsome. Ozzie reinvented the Tight End position and could you imagine the damage Joe could do if he had J.O giving him time to throw and a TE like Ozzie to throw to. Our offense would be scary. It would be like pick your poison. Either Rice or Pierce gets you in the run game, Boldin will get you, Torrey kills you with his speed, Pitta gets you when teams cover Ozzie and hell even double teamed Ozzie would still catch the ball.

Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders. Our offense would simply be unstoppable.

It's hard not to say LT though (LB).

I like the thread idea btw.

I said Rice and Sanders because I think both of them are 1a. and 1b. as far as most gifted of all time.

For tommorrows game it would be hard not to choose Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice just because it's against San Fran