Ravens-Falcons      Kickoff Week Events      You Pick The Team      Roster      Watch Games Online   

Photo

The Funniest Football Commentary Ever

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Valid1

Valid1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

I don't really post on these forums, just a Baltimore boy that comments on the articles every now and again, but I felt the need to after seeing this comic website.

http://thedrawplay.com

Expert artwork combined with top notch clever football comedy, had me literally incapacitated with laughter. It is wonderful and I just had to share with my Ravens nation. Put yourself in a good mood before the big game, then cheer your hearts out for our boys.

#2 Miami Hurricane

Miami Hurricane

Category 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

I don't really post on these forums, just a Baltimore boy that comments on the articles every now and again, but I felt the need to after seeing this comic website.

http://thedrawplay.com

Expert artwork combined with top notch clever football comedy, had me literally incapacitated with laughter. It is wonderful and I just had to share with my Ravens nation. Put yourself in a good mood before the big game, then cheer your hearts out for our boys.

Neat website. Some of the comics are pretty funny.
"It was cool."- Joe Flacco"When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in. You carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose."- Brian BillickOwner of Thomas Nast's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen who Enjoy Sailboats and Luther Vandross in the 2013 BR.com Franchise Mock<p>

#3 MsMarvel73

MsMarvel73

BSHU cheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Oh my gosh.....the Harbowl strip has just given me massive abdominal muscle cramps from laughing!!!

CableandDeadpool_zpsb3c012fd.jpg

#4 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,799 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

The puppies were good, but the Harbowl was hilarious.

qpi44x.jpg

#5 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

How come it's Jim with the fangs?!
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#6 Valid1

Valid1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Have you ever seen Jim Harbaugh? The dudes angry.
I vastly prefer our Harbaugh.

Edited by Valid1, 03 February 2013 - 05:19 AM.