Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who’s Playing, Who’s Not vs. 49ers

45 posts in this topic

No Baltimore player missed any practice time this week before Super Bowl XLVII.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Who’s-Playing-Who’s-Not-vs-49ers/7095b624-fcd8-41fa-97a9-079a0bfc77bc]View the full article[/url]

[quote name='greenraven' timestamp='1359762364' post='1338018']
A rookies leg will win this game.This superbowl was won by a kicking competition right before the season started.
[/quote]Nice one...maybe it really IS destiny...lol. TUCKER!!!

Ready to CONQUER!
I hope that come Sunday night we won't be wondering "what if" Lardarius was there too.

I am so proud of our team to get this far, and so excited for this game. It will be a great one. I am also very proud of our fan's!!! Cheer's to all of you that have been out there that are representing our town and showing how much we love our team. What fantastic football fan's we have. Cool to watch coverage from New Orleans and see all the Purple Pride. Let's go Raven's!!!!

I feel like we are going to get the most out of Suggs, Ngata, and Ray more than any game this season. Perfect timing for our defense to solidfy

Justin Smith has the same injury that Ray has,and I'm pretty sure it happened after Ray's injury.So I guess the media/Sports Illistrated forgot to mention that he must be taking P.E.D'S also!! Go Ravens!!!!!!! We all know that they are just trying to steal the glory from Ray and the Ravens!!

Justin Smith has the same injury that Ray has,and I'm pretty sure it happened after Ray's injury.So I guess the media/Sports Illistrated forgot to mention that he must be taking P.E.D'S also!! Go Ravens!!!!!!! We all know that they are just trying to steal the glory from Ray and the Ravens!! Justin hasn't had surgery yet, Ray has.

Im mad about how they had us practicing on a baseball field artificial concrete turf smh we get treated so bad were gomna make up 4 it wit angry play out on tht field good keep betting against us america we love it

I cannot wait for Sunday. I hope we can continue to show the world of doubters that the intanglibles are what matter and not a better team.

Remember last year's opening game against the Steelers a year ago? I want THAT to happen this Sunday. I want the defense's fingerprints all over this game, just for Ray. #ForRayLewis

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, February 2, 2013 - Yuck · Report post

I hope we destroy the 49ers the way these analysis are on them hard i mean dang. all on they sack and more they throating them geez!

Wewill stop the run the three running backs the quarterback all four guys will not have over 200 yards TOTAL running in the game meaning they will have to throw the ball and Mr. Reed and company will have at least three interseptions or more. if we stop the run two things. we blow them out plus we for the first time in history of the super bowl People we got a SHUT OUT.

Ok wonderful people of Raven Nation Army I am off to NOLA. Gonna sport my Ed Reed white 20. Reed Option= Qbs option to avoid Ed Reed!! Love ya peeps we are gonna win!!!!!

I am so tired of hearing these idiot pundits go on and on about the pistol offense like they have been seeing it their whole lives, it just aggravates me! These idiots are just as clueless about what the Niners are running as the niners themselves, but they talk about it like it is the holy grail! What the heck?

I want our Ravens to demolish the Niners like they did their neighbors the Raiders. I want us to put up 50 points against them and make them look stupid!

you all probably heard ex-coach Mike Ditka going on and on about how changing practice fields would be a big distraction and how HE had been to Turlane U. and he never seen anything wrong with it. He almost came out and said the Ravens were jealous divas for wanting a full, grass indoor field to play on instead of some hard, katycornered, 80 yard, thrown together, outdoor affair.
Seems to me only fair both teams get decent facilities.

Ravens will be two for two!!!!

Two trips to the Super Bowl ...
Two Super Bowl WINS!!!

That means the Raven will be undefeated
so long as they get to the Big Dance!

Go Ravens!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, February 2, 2013 - Disgusting · Report post

If I understand it correctly, this whole deer antler thing is based on the totally unproven claim of the stuff's provider.

Wonder if I was an anal sex toy manufacturer and went on claiming I had a delivery of a small truckload of my product Caveman 2000 DeLuxe to the 49'ers hotel - would the media cover it just as extensively as this other unproven claim?

Because, without any kind of proof, one is "true" just as much as the other...

bio

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1359786420' post='1338314']
you all probably heard ex-coach Mike Ditka going on and on about how changing practice fields would be a big distraction and how HE had been to Turlane U. and he never seen anything wrong with it. He almost came out and said the Ravens were jealous divas for wanting a full, grass indoor field to play on instead of some hard, katycornered, 80 yard, thrown together, outdoor affair.
Seems to me only fair both teams get decent facilities.
[/quote]

Ditka much like the rest of them are in love with the 49ers... Makes me sick