• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin 3

Super Bowl XLVII - Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers

3,428 posts in this topic

I have to work tomorrow, but I am so proud of our guys tonight. I never thought I would see this day, but its finally here.

My Ravens are Super Bowl Champions

Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens, Super Bowl XLVII Champions! Thank you for a great season, and even greater postseason, and a Super Bowl victory! You overcame losses, injuries, and the media. It's a shame Art Modell wasn't here to enjoy it with you all.

Congratulations to Joe Flacco being selected as Super Bowl XLVII MVP. You proved this postseason that you're a great quarterback and have now silenced the doubters and haters.

Unbelieveable! The Ravens never trailed. I am always amazed at how many so called Ravens fans on this thread throw in the towel and declare a loss before the game is over. Super Bowl win for the diehards!! What a year.

[quote name='Free Agent' timestamp='1359949847' post='1343137']
Now even freakin voodoo magic could stop us.

We are NFL champions, my friends.
[/quote]

indeed you are, and more importantly the steelers didn't even get to the playoffs

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1359949829' post='1343135']
Defense collapsed but held when it mattered most.
[/quote]yea i was disappointed that we blew a 22 point lead but we were able to finish the game which is whats important:)

[quote name='Miami Hurricane' timestamp='1359949883' post='1343141']
I do have to admit Kaep was damn impressive
[/quote]
Understatement

Super Bowl Champs!!!!! Hey Ravens!!!! What is your profession?! Ah hoo! Ah hoo! Ah hoo!!! WHO HAS IT BETTER THAN US?! NOOOOBODY!!!!!!

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1359949934' post='1343147']
Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens, Super Bowl XLVII Champions! Thank you for a great season, and even greater postseason, and a Super Bowl victory! You overcame losses, injuries, and the media. It's a shame Art Modell wasn't here to enjoy it with you all.
[/quote]

Indeed, so very fitting this season was dedicated to his honor, and Ray gracefully takes his leave from us as a champion.

Can't wait til the guys get back to Bmore. Its gonna be party time all over again.

[url="https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=CoachBillick"]Brian Billick[/url] [url="https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=CoachBillick"]@CoachBillick[/url]
Congratulations to John Harbaugh & the World Champion Baltimore [url="https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Ravens"]#Ravens[/url]. One of the greatest feelings you will ever have...enjoy it.

*wiping tears* Maybe I ought to go crack my last beer now. :D

Joe Flacco deserves it!

Q...............You are all heart picking up that big first down, I am buying your Super Bowl jersey because we need to resign you!!!!!