Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bingo Baby

49ers hitting the strip club!

71 posts in this topic

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/02/01/49ers-strip-club-michael-crabtree-frank-gore-patrick-willis-bourbon-street-video

Just saw this...doesnt seem like these guys are very focused on the game!

You can't just eat and sleep football for a week, especially being in NO. I'm sure the Ravens are finding ways to take their minds off the game too.

[quote name='funky141' timestamp='1359734651' post='1337506']
Guys having a little fun..I'm sure there were Ravens in there too.
[/quote]

Knowing John, I'd say the odds are against any Ravens' players being there. I know they have a curfew because Torrey talked about having to be in by midnight.

I dont know man..but I specifically remember John telling the Ravens that Mardi Gras and all the distractions will still be there after the game...

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1359734939' post='1337521']
Knowing John, I'd say the odds are against any Ravens' players being there. I know they have a curfew because Torrey talked about having to be in by midnight.
[/quote]

This was their last night before lock down. Knowing Jim, I'd say the odds are against any 49ers players being out the next 2 nights.

Maybe this is their usual pre-game week ritual? Perhaps they are just sticking to their regular schedule?

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1359735865' post='1337550']
Maybe this is their usual pre-game week ritual? Perhaps they are just sticking to their regular schedule?
[/quote]

Very true.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1359735839' post='1337548']
Wow @ the guy videotaping. Smh
[/quote]He's paparazzi. They are classless individuals.

[/quote]

Haha. Their regular schedule of eating sushi off naked strippers :)

Shouldn't Crabtree know to stay away from those places after being falsely accused of sexual assault before the NFC Championship game? You think these players would learn to not put themselves in bad situations to make the team look bad.

[quote name='funky141' timestamp='1359734651' post='1337506']
Guys having a little fun..I'm sure there were Ravens in there too.
[/quote]

I seriously doubt that anyone was there from the Ravens, not even Big Mac. John and Ray should be keeping everyone in line, this is a business trip not a pleasure one.

[quote name='Bingo Baby' timestamp='1359736170' post='1337560']
[/quote]

Ain't going to lie. I could work that into my weekly schedule (if my wife allowed me to eat that much sushi :D )

Kind of a non-story. I am sure that the Ravens were finding ways of amusing themselves. now if our win on Sunday is an embarrassing blowout then this could be looked at as a distraction. But if they play well and keep the game close, before losing, then it is not relavant.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, February 1, 2013 - Reference too sexual...keep it PG! · Report post

Strip club! Now thats the 69ers way

[/quote]

The normalcy would depend on which gender was removing their attire at the establishment.

[quote name='Bingo Baby' timestamp='1359736170' post='1337560']
[/quote]
regular slice n dice! lol. anyway...... not sure why but I do feel a bit of shame that they have more time for a Strip club than take the time needed for the Sperbowl.

Who cares? Seriously you can say it made them lose focus on the game, but you can also say that it relieved stress and got them confident. For all you know it could be part of their routine to go to strip clubs before the game lol. It means nothing. Just let the play on the field Sunday dictate the game.

Eh, I don't this is a big deal and I see no competitive advantage to it. Maybe if they went there before the Super Bowl, lol.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1359736926' post='1337583']
Shouldn't Crabtree know to stay away from those places after being falsely accused of sexual assault before the NFC Championship game? You think these players would learn to not put themselves in bad situations to make the team look bad.
[/quote]

You think he would have learned after what happened to Roethlisberger.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 2, February 2, 2013 - not nice · Report post

its a refreshing change from the strip clubs in downtown san fran i would believe. their actually female

there players are younger most of our guys are married etc . I don't see anything wrong with this .i doubt it effects there play at all.

I'm 100% sure; my guys will not be in one of those places cuz you know Sunday game is too big for the team, Ray, and Art. A little of some some can be reserved in the offseason like finding a girlfriend or a wife.....

That just shows the 49ers are very tense and pressure for this Sunday game; in reference, they were very organized and obeyed during photo shoots in the superdome, comparing to loud, joking, and playing around behavior of our team. Eating fresh sushi from naked females are way of the 49ers to release stress behind the scene.

Our stress relief is being ourselves.....play like a Raven..

Free country. I just don't know why you'd put yourself out there in that situation. Any kind of crap can go down in a club. All it would take is some woman to accuse one of them of doing something and true or not, the distraction is there. You'd think if anyone would lay low from this kind of stuff it would be Crabtree. And you -know- if the 49ers lose and any of them plays like crap, people are going to be all over this. It'll be like Romo going down to Cabo with Jessica Simpson all over.

But, hey, not my team so not really concerned.