Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stucknthejungle

Marketing

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed how much Raven merchandice is being sold? We live in Cincinnati & they have Raven merchendice in the stores here. It use to be, you could bairly find Raven merchendice online, even though we have been in the playoffs 5 years in a row.

Here in Baltimore you could always find it, at various Raven's stores, although recently it has jumped so that everywhere is selling it. Even grocery stores. They are all trying to get a bite of that SB money

I almost bought a AFC Championship Shirt yesterday...but thought it would be bad mojo! Waiting for the Super Bowl Champion gear to hit the streets on Monday! CAW CAW!!!

[quote name='jaege' timestamp='1359731152' post='1337446']
Here in Baltimore you could always find it, at various Raven's stores, although recently it has jumped so that everywhere is selling it. Even grocery stores. They are all trying to get a bite of that SB money
[/quote]

Sorry meant to give a thumbs up instead of down.....

[quote name='stucknthejungle' timestamp='1359738348' post='1337620']
Sorry meant to give a thumbs up instead of down.....
[/quote]

Of all the things I have ever said on the forum, this is the last I would think to get negs for. Lol.

[quote name='jaege' timestamp='1359738440' post='1337626']
Of all the things I have ever said on the forum, this is the last I would think to get negs for. Lol.
[/quote]

I put it back up for you lol.

[quote name='Bobby' timestamp='1359732102' post='1337461']
I almost bought a AFC Championship Shirt yesterday...but thought it would be bad mojo! Waiting for the Super Bowl Champion gear to hit the streets on Monday! CAW CAW!!!
[/quote]

I hear ya, though I did decide to buy the "on-field" hat the players will be wearing this Sunday on the sidelines.

I also figure once this is said and done, the AFC Championship stuff will be heavily discounted and worth buying then.

[quote name='theblackdog' timestamp='1359739485' post='1337648']
I hear ya, though I did decide to buy the "on-field" hat the players will be wearing this Sunday on the sidelines.

I also figure once this is said and done, the AFC Championship stuff will be heavily discounted and worth buying then.
[/quote]

Besides after we win the SB the AFCC shirts will go on sale.;)