Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Steve Bisciotti’s Advice To John Harbaugh

14 posts in this topic

John Harbaugh said that he thinks about this advice from Bisciotti every single day.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Steve-Bisciotti’s-Advice-To-John-Harbaugh/8498c1a0-a976-43a6-97ee-43cd403f0078]View the full article[/url]

That is some amazing advice. I will have to remember that; especially the family part of it since I'm a stay-at-home mama who doesn't work outside the home. ;)

[quote name='Ragin'Raven' timestamp='1359671220' post='1336992']
That is some amazing advice. I will have to remember that; especially the family part of it since I'm a stay-at-home mama who doesn't work outside the home. ;)
[/quote]Me too on the days you have a screaming toddler and a surly teenager and the 101 things you should be doing but don't want to lol
I think SB has got to be one of the best owners out there.

As happy as I am for the players and coaches getting Super Bowl rings, I'm just as happy for Ozzie and Steve to be getting rings too. Top class organization, we love you guys!

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1359675357' post='1337052']
Me too on the days you have a screaming toddler and a surly teenager and the 101 things you should be doing but don't want to lol
I think SB has got to be one of the best owners out there.
[/quote]

My oldest, who just turned five, told me today in the middle of a crazy moment, "mama, you know you love me." :D Complete with voice inflection and everything. Ah, the crazy moments become tolerable when your kid says something like that. :)

Hmmm, Steve Bisciotti, SB...... Super Bowl, SB.......coincidence?!! Anyway, I also believe we have one of the best, if not thee best, team owner!!

Love you, Mr. B!!! And I am so very glad you are our owner!

His advice to Harbs is good for all of us! I will definitely keep that in mind!