12 replies to this topic

#1 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Dan Marino had a love child back in 2005 with a CBS employee.Apparently he paid millions to keep it hush. Dan is going to be apart of the CBS broadcast team Sunday. The story just broke today. Looks like the media might be turning their fangs away from Ray and onto Dan. It just goes to show that nobody in this world is a saint.

http://www.nypost.co...81536QPjsXfyWyJ

http://www.huffingto..._n_2589760.html

Edited by gotekiraven, 31 January 2013 - 12:14 PM.

#2 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Don't worry we'll still get to hear about deer antlers

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#3 Bingo Baby

Bingo Baby

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Man...imagine if the lovechild HAS deer antlers?!!!

#4 Medications

Medications

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm sure they can't wait to get the child's opinion on Ray Lewis becoming a deer
- Ryan |Posted Image | Posted Image

#5 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

This week is literally becoming a media circus.
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#6 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Don't worry we'll still get to hear about deer antlers

Among a certain percentage of sports media raven hating jackals, antlergate (lol) may still have some legs after day 3, but this dwarfs that 10 fold. I guarantee you by tomorrow the nation will be talking about nothing but Dan Marino, Of course the sports media will try to keep the Lewis thing relevant and fresh, but this is just far more juicier for them not for it to dominate their headlines going into Sunday.

Edited by gotekiraven, 31 January 2013 - 12:21 PM.

#7 ravensfan2430

ravensfan2430

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

I hate the media. This is no ones business, but Marinos.

Side note- Lewis will be headline news until the final whistle.
GO Ravens!!

#8 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Man...imagine if the lovechild HAS deer antlers?!!!

http://www.vertigoco...9/sweet-tooth-1

Highly recommended!!

#9 A Fish Called Yanda

A Fish Called Yanda

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,231 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

I still like Dan Marino...

#10 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

You know one thing that I find is a little strange for lack of a better word...the media has made a mockery of the Super Bowl. But has anyone noticed that not one crazy story came out of the Pro Bowl this past Sunday? Especially after all the whoopla about whether it should even be played at all, there was hardly more than a minute of coverage in the "news" stories about it? The Pro Bowl is representative of a large contingent of players from all across the league. One would have to ponder that there would have to be "interesting stories" there too...hmmm. I guess no deer were spotted near the Pro Bowl??? lol

My point being, it the NFL can corral the press for that large event and spin it positively, perhaps they need to do a better job on the Super Bowl since it too represents the league. I think it is time for the NFL to change some policies on who they issue media credentials to. Seriously, it seems the NFL has their media priorities mixed up, imo!!!

23jjplx.jpg

#11 Ed_Reed20

Ed_Reed20

Crenshaw Pete

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,748 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

You know one thing that I find is a little strange for lack of a better word...the media has made a mockery of the Super Bowl. But has anyone noticed that not one crazy story came out of the Pro Bowl this past Sunday? Especially after all the whoopla about whether it should even be played at all, there was hardly more than a minute of coverage in the "news" stories about it? The Pro Bowl is representative of a large contingent of players from all across the league. One would have to ponder that there would have to be "interesting stories" there too...hmmm. I guess no deer were spotted near the Pro Bowl??? lol

My point being, it the NFL can corral the press for that large event and spin it positively, perhaps they need to do a better job on the Super Bowl since it too represents the league. I think it is time for the NFL to change some policies on who they issue media credentials to. Seriously, it seems the NFL has their media priorities mixed up, imo!!!

Actually, Redskins tackle Tent Williams got into a night club scuffle in Honolulu.

But you're right that the league should reconsider their media credential policies. He actually did a solid job but I'm pretty sure Chad Johnson got a ,media pass a few years ago.

Edited by Ed_Reed20, 31 January 2013 - 04:19 PM.

"...when Sean Taylor is in the neighborhood, you will feel him." - Al Michaels

Posted Image

ER20 takes off and then gets distracted by a debate going on...

#12 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

@ EdReed20...lol, I forgot about that one, there is so much "stuff" going on its hard to keep up!

23jjplx.jpg

#13 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

All of this especially if you are trying to protect the brand. SMH at stories of deer antlers. Are you kidding me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users