Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Everybody Practices for Ravens

13 posts in this topic

TE Dennis Pitta and LB Dannell Ellerbe are expected to play.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Everybody-Practices-for-Ravens/2cee6098-def4-44f7-9529-9a493b18d9eb]View the full article[/url]

I'm not surprised we turned down the indoor facility. We don't need to practice indoors cause we aren't soft!!! How's the weather? 10 degrees? Bring it! 20 degrees and flurries? Bring it!! A little rain and wind? BRING IT! :) Go Ravens!

I still think we should have taken at least one practice indoors for effect if nothing else... lights, temperatures, and such... Still not thinking it's right for the Niners to get the indoor facility during a windy cold front... and the Ravens to be left outside on the "outfield of an 80 yard baseball field". And simply because the Niners are considered to be Home team because an NFC dome is hosting this...

We're gonna win this anyway... but with everything that has been going on, this is just one more thing that ain't right....

I heard about this unfair advantage that the 49ers have but we are the Ravens. We play like Ravens. Facilities are nice, advantages are nice but they do not win one game, one down. We have so many advantages going in. As the day gets closing I have the same feeling I had going into the Denver game. We are going to do it. We are going to do it for Ray, Ed, Art, our city, ourselves and for the Lord. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. No advantage can save the 49ers. No one gave us a chance to win in Denver, New England but we don't need their support. WE ARE THE RAVEN NATION. I pity the young 49ers. I really do. Can't wait till tomorrow afternoon to start my drive from SC to NOLA.

Just read about 20 minutes ago that the Ravens are going to run a practice indoors today at the Saints facility. The coaches worked out a schedule for today.

Can't wait for Sunday! I think I might burst!!!

These warriors could practice in the middle of I-95 at 4pm during a hurricane and get six points!!!!!

As I said on twitter.. Doesn't matter what grass you're practicing on if you're preparing for a streetfight.

I feel sorry for the 49ers I really do . They don't know what coming at them , the Ravens defence is getting healthy at just the right time . And the O line is giving Joe the time to throw the ball deep . It's going to be fun !