Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilverMyst

Stolen

8 posts in this topic

I am Putting this out there because there are people that are so BOLD as to steal my third RAVENS FLAG.... I usally Bring it in after they play Because they have stolen 2 Others Prior.... This time around I had Left the Ravens Flag out Flying High for 3 Weeks during the Play Off Run.... and they Won (as we all know). Now 4 days before they appear in the SUPERBOWL it was STOLEN Again....

I guess i should point out that i live in Glen Rock PA Go figure Right....

I'm not Really superstitious But dam someone thinks I Am....

I'm Trying to look for yet another flag that i can fly to show my support I sure hope i can find one before the SUPERBOWL GAME .... The length people will go through to show thier ignorance... OH and by the way this one was stolen in broad day light....

I live in Gulf Breeze Florida and bring in my RAY-vens flag every night too. I "lost" too many Obama-Biden signs during the election to trust my neighbors with the purple&black.

[quote name='SilverMyst' timestamp='1359592471' post='1336062']
I am Putting this out there because there are people that are so BOLD as to steal my third RAVENS FLAG.... I usally Bring it in after they play Because they have stolen 2 Others Prior.... This time around I had Left the Ravens Flag out Flying High for 3 Weeks during the Play Off Run.... and they Won (as we all know). Now 4 days before they appear in the SUPERBOWL it was STOLEN Again....

I guess i should point out that i live in Glen Rock PA Go figure Right....

I'm not Really superstitious But dam someone thinks I Am....

I'm Trying to look for yet another flag that i can fly to show my support I sure hope i can find one before the SUPERBOWL GAME .... The length people will go through to show thier ignorance... OH and by the way this one was stolen in broad day light....
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Where are you flying your flag? Is it on a flag pole? Or just hanging off the porch, or what? I may be able to help you secure it to where these childish people won't be able to bring it down.[/i][/font]

In New York, the sports fans are pretty respectful. I don't have to worry about stuff like this. I know and get along with a bunch of Patriots, Steelers and Eagles fans, in addition to Giants fans.

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1359601627' post='1336261']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Where are you flying your flag? Is it on a flag pole? Or just hanging off the porch, or what? I may be able to help you secure it to where these childish people won't be able to bring it down.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

The Flag was on a flag pole.... attached to the Porch .... This Time i'm tieing diesel (German Sheperd) next to the pole ....

My luck they will steal the dog too