29 replies to this topic

#21 FloridalovesRavens

FloridalovesRavens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

I do not believe the Ravens are getting their due respect no matter what is happening. The only reason they crowd around Ray is because of this PED nonsense. The guy that brought this crap up in the first place should be slapped at the least. What a bunch of crud. Go Ravens.

#22 NorwayLovesRavens

NorwayLovesRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

This is hilarious!!!
Give props to this reporter for not missing a beat.
You got to see this!!!

#23 jhofstetter52

jhofstetter52

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Marshall Yanda: all he does is protect his QB and open up lanes for his running back. No flash, no need to boast, no bitterness about the lack of attention.

In summation, a true Hawkeye. Way to go, Marsh; your people know who you are and love you.

#24 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

Guys.......You are a part of this team as much as anyone else! When you are telling your grandkids years from now that you were part of Superbowl 47, and show them your ring, who the heck will care if you were a starter or practice squad? Be proud you are a Raven.....we all are proud of you!

Did you actually READ this article? Not a single one of these guys was quoting as saying, believing, or thinking they weren't part of the team or not happy to be there. READ! COMPREHEND!

“Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't..”

― Leo Buscaglia 

#25 caw710

caw710

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

I read the article and it's stupid! Get a grip folks. The media down there doesn't know our team like we do. If the media was walking around only interviewing our practice squad you would all be saying what idiots they are ( actually they are ). They interview the popular guys because, gee lets see, maybe bacause there popular. Yanda said it best, the coaches and the fans know who the play makers are. Every player on the team has a roll in it's success and one day, when they have worked really hard and step up and become the next play makers they will be at the podium too.
Actually, I would like to know what Alex Silvestro has to say.
GO RAVENS!

#26 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Poor Yanda, he's arguably the best Lineman in the game and yet he gets no attention. Sad, really, because he's one of my favorite players. If I were a journalist, he'd been one of the first people I'd look for.

Journalists don't perform their jobs like they're fans. As a journalist, you'd be going to talk to the same people as any other journalist, doing your job and not being a fan chasing after your favorite player...

“Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't..”

― Leo Buscaglia 

#27 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

This article was kinda sad not gonna lie but I'm sure those players can overlook it when they get a ring

#28 ravenrival

ravenrival

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

One of these guys could be the X factor of this game. There is no telling what will happen in 60 minutes of a Raven game,and add to this Its the Super Bowl, i predict Chaos on the field being caused by Ravens for a full 60 minutes.

#29 MsMarvel73

MsMarvel73

BSHU cheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,629 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

--I'm a behind the scenes guy, Yanda said. I don't really need any recognition other than from the coaches. I understand my role.--

THIS is why I adore Marshal so much!!!! Just a humble, down-to-earth Iowa farmboy who happens to be a darn fine NFL guard to boot!!!

Edited by INRavensgirl, 01 February 2013 - 08:47 AM.

#30 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

I love Yanda. He's so humble and gets the job done well. I hope this pig farmer is our RG for years to come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users