1. Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel | OT | Texas A&M
- Andy Reid loves drafting linemen. However he is not afraid to take a QB
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – Damontre Moore | DE | Texas A&M
- Probably getting overvalued but he could be special
3. Oakland Raiders – Star Lotulelei | DT | Utah
- Richard Seymour is gone and they have little depth
4. Philadelphia Eagles – Geno Smith | QB | West Virginia
- I have no clue how Chip will go here, so will go with a common one
5. Detroit Lions – Dee Milliner | CB | Alabama
- There defense is absolutely terrible at times, especially in the secondary
6. Cleveland Browns – Bjoern Werner | DE/OLB | Florida St.
- Ray Horton will love having two hard workers on the edge with Werner & Sheard
7. Arizona Cardinals – Mike Glennon | QB | NC State
- Arians is a QB guru, I think he will love Glennons tools
8. Buffalo Bills – Manti Teo | ILB | ND
- Even with hoax he is a tough guy and I honestly think he impresses in interviews. Marrone needs someone to pull their D together.
9. New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo | DE/OLB | LSU
- Long and athletic, fits Rex’s defense and his love for potential.
10. Tennessee Titans – Chance Warmack | OG | Alabama
- As much as CJ ran laterally, at times he had too, this may help this
11. San Diego Chargers – Eric Fisher | OT | CMU
- Phillip needs a better OL, Fisher is a stud
12. Miami Dolphins – Jarvis Jones | DE/OLB | Georgia
- I honestly think he will be scratched off a lot of boards because of injury, but just needs one.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Desmond Trufant | CB | Washington
- Yes this is high, but they picked Barron rather high too--if he runs under 4.5 I think he will be highly coveted. I think Schiano falls in love with his grittiness and picks him over Banks to shore up a need.
14. Carolina Panthers – Sheldon Richardson | DT | Mizzou
- Need help on DL and WR, I think they go DL and hope Cam keeps up late season play.
15. New Orleans Saints – Jonathon Hankins | NT | Ohio St.
- Moving to a 34, they need a NT and a lot of help on that D
16. St. Louis Rams – Kenny Vaccaro | S | Texas
- Fisher is well on his way to having one of the best secondaries & defenses in the league.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – John Jenkins | NT | Georgia
- I hate Jenkins and hate the steelers, fits well to me
18. Dallas Cowboys – Shariff Floyd | DT | Florida
- I think he will rise, they need some guys to fit the cover 2, Floyd will excel
19. New York Giants – Ezekial Ansah | DE | BYU
- Fits the D, and their philosophy of getting a new pass rusher every year…
20. Chicago Bears – Lane Johnson | OT | Oklahoma
- How I would to see him drop, but this is as far as it gets
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Eric Reid | S | LSU
- He just flashes physicality when you watch him, Zimmer will love him
22. St. Louis Rams – Jonathon Cooper | OG | North Carolina
- An amazingly athletic OL, if any OL is a ‘dynamic’ player it is him
23. Minnesota Vikings – Keenan Allen | WR | Cal
- They were a different team with Harvin, he is similar and has no injury issues.
24. Indianapolis Colts – Dion Jordan | DE/OLB | Oregon
- Steal at this point, beyond versatile
25. Seattle Seahawks – Cordarelle Patterson | WR | Tennessee
- Russell gets an explosive weapon, with a developing OL they are scary
26. Green Bay Packers – Zach Ertz | TE | Stanford
- Jermicheal had some rough moments, Ertz will fit in without hitch
27. Houston Texans – Alec Ogletree | ILB | Georgia
- Him and Cushing could be a very good pairing for many years
28. Denver Broncos – Kevin Minter | ILB | LSU
- Joe Mays too a steep decline this year and they need a presence inside
29. New England Patriots – Jonathon Banks | CB | Miss. St.
- McCourty has transitioned nicely, they need help on the edges though
30. Atlanta Falcons – Tyler Eifert | TE | Notre Dame
- Gonzalez gone, Eifert in. Seamless.
31. San Francisco 49ers – Jesse Williams | DL | Alabama
- Could be their NT of the future and for now depth along the whole front, fits their toughness on D.
1st. Kawann Short | DL | Purdue
- Love him. Uses his hands, has great length and is one of those rare DL who can take over a game. He needs to develop a better motor/endurance but in an NFL rotation I think he will thrive. I think he can line up anywhere on the line and provides the inside pass rush we desperately need.2nd. Arthur Brown | ILB | Kansas St. – TRADE (2nd, 4th & 5th to move up)
- Plays much bigger than his size. A player who can do it all, not much is needed to be said there as there is already a ton of love floating around him on these boards.3rd. Tony Jefferson | S | Oklahoma
- I think he may drop even further than this. Have heard some bad rumors about his weight room work ethic. I do not think he will have very good combine numbers but he is a football player and shows up on the field. With proper support and motivation I think he could be special.Comp. 4th. Chris Faulk | OT | LSU
- If he was not injured I think he could have gone in the first. Stock depends on his pre draft recovery evaluations but could be our future LT. Big, and has strong hands, has the body of Orlando Pace, just needs to work on the footwork.Comp. 5th. Nick Casa | TE | Colorado
- Former DL and has only played TE for a year or so. Has a ton of talent to work with and given our situation at TE he could basically have a “redshirt” type season learning the ropes. In the past we have done similar moves with Edgar Jones, maybe this one works better.6th. Blaize Foltz | OG | TCU
- I think he is very underrated and is just a smart player. Not sure if he has ever lined up at C but would be nice to have a versatile OL at this point.7th. Quanterus Smith | DE/OLB | Western Kentucky
- A late round pass rusher that should give depth and explosion. Has the production. Would like to go earlier but Short should help greatly as well as a healthy Suggs and McPhee next year.