49 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,109 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

Baltimore’s defense is fine if the Ravens become known for their offense.

View the full article

#2 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Why does the media world want to find some dirt on Joe? I would rather him be a quiet guy then one that brings a gun to a night club and shoots himself in the leg...

#3 sujaybobba

sujaybobba

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

The thing about Flacoo is he treats football as a game and nothing more. Not hyper happy when he wins, not extra sad when he loses.

#4 RayRice2727

RayRice2727

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

I had a dream last night in which the first half of SB ended 21-7 for Bmore. Flacco and Rice were awesome. Don't know about the second half yet. LOL

#5 Ravens best girl

Ravens best girl

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

No question - I'm Wacko for Flacco - and I'm proud to say I always have been. I have argued on here and with the negative sports commentators in our own town (105.7 the Fan) that Flacco is a great QB and the best thing to happen to this team since Ray Lewis. I have even fought with family members. So I must admit that I'm enjoying this and in the words of Suggs - the band wagon is getting full. We needed to protect the man with a good O-line and look what happened. Joe is going to have bad games, all QB's do - but this town was ready to trade him in. Some on here has called for Alex Smith to replace him. SMH

#6 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

I had a dream last night in which the first half of SB ended 21-7 for Bmore. Flacco and Rice were awesome. Don't know about the second half yet. LOL

That would be sweet! If I'm not mistaken we have only lost 1 game when we led by at least 14 at half-time. (That total team collapse in Pittsburgh in the 2010 playoffs being the loss). By "we" I mean this current iteration of the Ravens (Flacco + Harbaugh era).

We are also 51-9 when leading at the half, 5-3 when tied at the half, and 6-18 when trailing at the half (we have had the second fewest games trailing at the half of all teams since 2008, behind just New England with 19 such games compared to our 24).

Edited by callahan09, 30 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#7 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

I want this win so bad I can taste it. Go get them boyz. Pedal to the medal.

#8 Purple nd Black

Purple nd Black

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Flacco is our QB. IM PROUD TO SAY THAT. Pay the man! Lets go Joe!

#9 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Why does the media world want to find some dirt on Joe? I would rather him be a quiet guy then one that brings a gun to a night club and shoots himself in the leg...

Where did you see anything that indicated that anyone was trying to find dirt on Joe? Baltimore fans, I swear...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

#10 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Go back to sleep!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

#11 The Mom Gene

The Mom Gene

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,104 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Ryan... Can the NFL explain how the 49ers get the Saints Training facility for practice and the Ravens get the Baseball field at Tulane? Has that been explained... I haven't seen anything that would justify that.

I don't quite understand that....

#12 ravne05

ravne05

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

A dull Elite QB I will take that any day of the week.

#13 Tyche

Tyche

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

I dreamt that it was 28-0 at half-time. First, Vonta Leach scores on a screen pass; Jacoby Jones punt return for a TD; Bernard Pierce scores on a big run; and Flacco to Jacoby for the 4th touchdown. I really had this dream - please believe me!

#14 RaveReviews

RaveReviews

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

I guess it is because the Niners are considered the home team but Im not sure

#15 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

The dirt they found on Flacco was he used the word stupid. If thats all they got then they havent got much.

#16 Str8SicK

Str8SicK

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Mom Gene, I'm imagining that it relates to the NFC team being the home team this year. They get the better locker room, and also the team's primary facility. This is just a guess but it's the only thing that seems semi-rational.

#17 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Pinball machine for the basement! That's too funny.

In the famous words of Terrell Owens, "That's my quarterback"!!!!

#18 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,355 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

flacco flacco flacco!!!

#19 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,945 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

"No quarterback in NFL history has reached the playoffs his first five years in the league, let alone win a game each time once he's in."

"But there were consistently [doubters] of Flacco, those who thought his stats were propped up more by Baltimore's defense than indicators of the quarterback's talent..."

True and true! Yet I put "doubters in brackets because there are those, such as myself who see Joe E-Lite as the best QB the Ravens have ever drafted!

We want nothing better than to see that Super Bowl win he needs to be mentioned in the same sentence with other winners, even the elite QBs! But you know how that goes! There will be the question of his consistency - well, with Jim Caldwell's help, Joe will dispel that notion in 2013's season!

So, let's go, Joe,... big games from Rice and Pierce to open up your vertical game! Win this moe-foe for Ray, Joe!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 30 January 2013 - 02:20 PM.

#20 marec

marec

Rookie

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

joe should get what he wants cause he isn't a cry baby like the so called elites aka payton,bradi,eli,rogersand the rest of those thumb suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users