Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Notebook: Potential Harbaugh Dinner Meeting In The Works

11 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco doesn't agree with fines and Monachino hasn’t talked with Philly about DC job.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Notebook-Potential-Harbaugh-Dinner-Meeting-In-The-Works/333a816d-9edd-4a8f-9902-ace30791b74c]View the full article[/url]

Let's see if John can pull one more over his brother. I can just picture the bill and John going "Loser pays the bill!"

My husband's cousin sent him a message earlier that said he got an autograph from "the father of the decade." My husband asked who he was talking about, and his cousin sent back that he ran into Jack and Jackie Harbaugh on a wagon/carriage ride tonight through downtown New Orleans. :) They've officially taken over! I can't wait for the game to start. :)

Flacco is such a stand up guy! He may admittedly be 'dull', but seriously I don't find him dull lately and he is turning into a man's man!

[quote name='easternshore97' timestamp='1359518992' post='1335143']
Would love to be a waiter at that potential dinner meeting
[/quote] I may even settle for an annoying fly on Jim's forehead! :banana1:[size=4] [/size]

I learned a long time ago that when you're a team that has years of success, other teams are gonna want your coaches and players. Thats just the nature of the business

Glad to see Flacco stepping up on his comments and voicing his opinions. He has been accused of being "dull", but I am not seeing it anymore. Fly Flacco, Fly!!!