85 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,548 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Head Coach John Harbaugh affirms that Ray Lewis has never failed a substance test.

View the full article

#2 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,357 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

LOVE how this crap comes out right now. Obviously a desperate attention grab by the owner of a shoddy company.

#3 Joe Flacco is #1

Joe Flacco is #1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

u know that deer antler spray...I bet dog hair cream is right next to it on the list of banned substances. come on nfl lolz.

#4 Willbacker

Willbacker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Think of the story it could have been if they claimed he used deer urine

#5 Rockyourworld

Rockyourworld

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Whatch them do what they can to get the mind of the goal, won't work like Ray said you get no time here

#6 DretheRavenFan

DretheRavenFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Not his first game back, Not after the Denver game but media day of the Superbowl week this story coincidentally just comes out this is a bullcrap story

#7 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

I just got an eye-full of disgusting rants on different internet sources since this "story" came out earlier. People will never give up on hating him, no matter what. He has passed any and every drug test, hasn't he?!

#8 propjoe

propjoe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

He passed all of his drug tests...End of Story.

#9 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Also, wasn't Ray within the time frame of healing and still wears a protective brace so how was any super-duper healing sped up?!

#10 TheSim

TheSim

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

This is why I could honestly give a crap what people who are not Ravens fans say about us. Just like the Atlanta case, jerks will believe he's guilty no matter what the truth is, so what's the point in arguing with them. He's the GOAT and they're not. Sucks to be a hater.

#11 Brock397

Brock397

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Now that this story is out he'll hear nothing but criticism. No one will even go to verify it because you can't but everyones going to go a long with it cause you can't criticize his football career

#12 marylandmike12

marylandmike12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

it was probably some steelers fan. This makes me want to poop. Just saying

#13 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Anyone who wants to know how this story came about ,it was from a reporter in Cleveland ,i have already written the pathetic city of Cleveland and have given them a piece of my Mind ,im sorry but i am sick and tired of Cleveland trying to ruin a better Legacy in the city of Baltimore ,i am urging everyone to also follow up and do the same ,my theory is clev gets what they deserve ,im so sorry they had to Pout for a few years But we had to suffer for 24 years ,News in Cleveland this week kept bringing up old browns and all this crap ,well if thats the case lets have the meaningless Records that went with that team and colors we can burn to ashes ,i'm sorry ,but this boils my Blood ,My Uncle and Grandpa before he passed away owned several shares in the oriole and Baltimore Colts/Ravens ,time to take a stand against Cleveland.

#14 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

who makes this stuff up ? his grandmother is ill why don't they leave him alone.

#15 Berkeley_Raven

Berkeley_Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

I didn't realize lion blood was a banned substance.

But seriously. Anything to make the Ravens into the bad guys.

#16 smolina2o1

smolina2o1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Its ridiculous that SI would even post this story now...If these allegations were true then why not just release the supposed recording of the tape before any quotes and cut all the crap that is going on now. In my opinion I agree with some of the other bloggers who already posted on this topic, why come out and say all this now? Why not while he was taken off the injured reserve/designated to return list? Why not after his first game in the playoffs or after any other games since then? The point is they are trying to get into the heads of the Ravens, and I can only hope they dont give in to it and in a week from now we are all in Baltimore celebrating a Ravens Triumph!! Lets go Ravens!!

#17 rmcjacket23

rmcjacket23

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

1. To me, I could honestly care less if he took the product or not. If he did, fine, if not, fine.

2. You guys had to see this coming. It's media week, and some kind of weird story comes out about somebody ever year.

We just have to move past it. Ray isn't going to get suspended, and he's veteran enough to put the whole thing behind them. In 3 days, nobody will care and it won't even be discussed.

#18 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

Ray handled the question like the pro he is. Give it nothing and it will die like it should. Ray is the G.O.A.T and that is all that there is to talk about!!!

#19 Johnwilson

Johnwilson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

They did this story the year ray won DPOY award and he passed all his drug test this team can get a break. But they know where going to win thats why they are coming up with all these stupid stories. what they gonna say next ray has a baby with Stephan a Smith c'mon man.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 29 January 2013 - 05:06 PM.
Profanity

#20 J.O.14

J.O.14

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

This doesn't suprise me since it's superbowl week, I think if this was true then it would have came out weeks ago. And I'm sure he has taken several test before returning. This is just BS that somebody wants to start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users