Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaccopoe

Members Aplenty!

17 posts in this topic

This site's gained over 2,000 members in the postseason! If BAL wins, we can expect even more. I hope br.com's server is ready for the extra load.

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1359484253' post='1334231']
This site's gained over 2,000 members in the postseason! If BAL wins, we can expect even more. I hope br.com's server is ready for the extra load.
[/quote]
Most of those are the Denver/NE/69er trolls

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1359507455' post='1334829']
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]Really wish they'd put the 7-day hold on new member accounts.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with your proposal!

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1359507455' post='1334829']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Really wish they'd put the 7-day hold on new member accounts.[/i][/font]
[/quote]We tried a 24 hr and got the first 15 posts on mod preview lol I agree I don't want to keep a true fan out, like someone that came from the game and saw a promo for the forums

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1359509350' post='1334878']
We tried a 24 hr and got the first 15 posts on mod preview lol I agree I don't want to keep a true fan out.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Perhaps set the system up to send them a reminder after 7-days that their account is now activated?[/i][/font]

I think a seven day waiting period is a bad idea.
Out of towners coming for away games and what not.

Its part of being in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. I just deal with it.

This place will thin out big time in two or three weeks win or loose.

We have just been brutalized by opposing fans since the beginning if December and if that is the price of success-- I'll take it lol
Niner fans are seeming ' worse' because its 2 weeks between games. I would also hope if our fans go visiting they mind their manners but I can honestly say Ravens fans seem to stay put.

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1359509866' post='1334898']

This place will thin out big time in two or three weeks win or loose.
[/quote]
This I cannot wait for.. Best time of the year on here

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I may actually stick around during the off-season this year, I typically go into hiding during the off-season.[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1359560111' post='1335318']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I may actually stick around during the off-season this year, I typically go into hiding during the off-season.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

Same. I usually disappear because I am so disguisted in losing to the Patriots, Steelers or Colts. I can't watch football (including the SB), I don't want to talk about football. I am just sick of the sport when we lose in the playoffs.

This site is like my facebook/twitter..seriously lol

I tried making an account on a 49ers forum like a week ago but they never approved me! Oh well

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1359567578' post='1335432']
This site is like my facebook/twitter..seriously lol

I tried making an account on a 49ers forum like a week ago but they never approved me! Oh well
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Uh huh... uh huh...[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]...and everyone laughed at ol' Malk.. everyone laughed at ol' Panda.. but see Mods.. they don't let us on their boards, we shouldn't allow them here.[/i][/font]

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1359569268' post='1335476']
They have forums?
[/quote]yes [url="http://forums.49ers.com/"]http://forums.49ers.com/[/url]

Woo hoo, br.com has set a new record for most users on the site at one time! All without a server crash. :control:[size=4] [/size]