Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Eisenberg: Teams See Each Other In Mirror

38 posts in this topic

The Ravens and 49ers share more than just Harbaugh brothers.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Teams-See-Each-Other-In-Mirror/6e77e36f-3cc1-46bc-9dba-910ed0d760c9]View the full article[/url]

"If I'm a casual fan just tuning in and seeing these teams for the first time Sunday night, I’m wondering which is which."

I'll help you there: the team palying in red is going to be the 49'ers, the one playing in white is gonna be the Ravens ;)

bio

I don't remember seeing Kapper go against an elite QB and winning like Flacco did against Manning and Brady. He's never played against a D like ours and will be shocked.

They can copy us all they want , but we are he originals! Thier 52 wants to be Ray, Jim wish he could be a coach like John, They even had two of our former coaches go on to be coaches for them. This is our time! No copy cat will take what is rightfully ours!

@Zeus Seattle's defense was excellent this season and Kaepernick played them. He was blown out in a game that was over by the second quarter but he played them.

Heres how you tell the teams apart. The Ravens will be the ones dancing around with confetti falling all over them as they hoist the Lombardi Trophy and the 49ers will be the ones walking away with their heads down and shoulders hunched.

Great points, except the Panthers never played the Rams in the Super Bowl because that would be impossible with them both being NFC teams and all. Other than that good work, I thought of another one too, both are undefeated in Super Bowls. Oh, and both have 4 players with previous Super Bowl experience.

GO RAVENS!

@valid1. What are the Seahawks doing now? Again Kapper has never played against a D like ours, we're all back and healthy.

This match-up is quite possibly the best in decades for a Superbowl. It's eerie how similar the teams are. I can't wait til Sunday for this game. It should be the most entertaining Superbowl I have ever seen, even better than XXXV. Both are great teams, and Willis will be the next legendary defender after Ray retires. I love Willis, if they were playing anyone other than the Ravens, I'd be wishing for him to get a ring.

Biggest stat that I discovered and can't believe the media hasn't picked up:

Avg Points Allowed, last 4 games played:

49ers Defense - 26

Ravens Defense - 14

All this talk about the 49ers Defense, unreal, that was back in the beginning of the season.

We got this ! I have a feeling we're going to embarass San Fran.

Can't Wait !!!!!!!

The biggest difference will be that each Raven will look themselves in the mirror Monday morning and what they see will be a winner.

Biggest Difference

Ravens Defense- Definitely 2, and Likely 3 Future HOF'rs... 1 on Each Level with R.Lewis, Ed Reed, T-Sizzle..

and if Ngata puts in 5 more dominating years 4 Hof'rs

49ers- 1 Future HOF'r on Defense, Patrick Willis (already 6 Pro bowls 1st 6 seasons, barring injury he's getting there)

Ravens Red zone Defense Holding True to Form... 2nd in NFL Most of year and Playoffs

Tucker Vs Akers.... Ravens win in a Landslide.. Akers has missed like half his Kicks this year

I really can't agree with you this time John, we have a pocket passer, they don't , we have the best all purpose back in the league , they don't , we have 2 great receivers that compliment each other , speed and toughness , they don't , We Have
Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, and THEY DON'T!!!!!!!!
Go RAVENS

The Ravens are playing for a lot more than the 49ers, and it comes down to execution and the players know what they need to do to win this game, and Joe will silence the people that still doubt in him in this game on Sunday, Lets go Ravens baby!!!

More experience in the big games, more maturity on both sides of the ball and on the sidelines. I can see the Ravens grabbing this game and taking off. This could be a blowout. I know people think I am crazy, but yes the 49ers have a two year run. The Ravens are on a five year run with three appearances in the championship game, and a whole lot of really good players who are due for a ring.

I really like the Ravens chances to win it. Someone will eventually find out that it is not going to be their day. The difference it ends with is phenomenal. And forever on the NFL channel.

They say this QB Kapernic (if I spelled his name right) is the x-factor because he can run.....with our defense he may want to reconsider that tactic, ask RG III. Once he turns the corner and becomes a running back, no more protection. He should review the hit Pollard put on Ridley, or the the hit Welker got from Williams before he skips out in the "pistol".

I guarantee the first time he gets a big boy hit from say, someone like Ngata or Reed his passes will get real inaccurate from then on.

GO RAVENS!

1st thing Eisenberg the Panthers played the Patriots in that SuperBowl both the Rams and Panthers are NFC teams lol