Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Bryant McKinnie's Up And Down Season

51 posts in this topic

The veteran left tackle says that he’s playing his best since joining the Ravens.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Bryant-McKinnies-Up-And-Down-Season/03b03e43-b5c5-43c8-81c9-aac64b4c8ad4]View the full article[/url]

BIG MAC... its not where you start - its where you end! YOU ARE ENDING THE SEASON ON THE RIGHT NOTE! and the team is as a result! Thanks Big Mac!

Thank you Big Mac for your playoff efforts, it`s a joy watching you hold off the blind side, you`re the difference maker in us making the Super Bowl, keep up the good work, good luck in Super Bowl.

dude reminds me of J.O just an inch shorter and 50 pounders bigger c'mon big mac let's maul some niners.... youll finally get a ring couldnt get one with the other purple peeps but you can still get one

Man i wish i was in Charm city for the send off. Stupid work. I'm sending love all the way from California. It's ok. I'll be in Baltimore for the parade and the real Ray Lewis retirement party. :)

Thank you for taking a paycut to stay a ravens. Very hard to do. You worked hard to prove people wrong. and trust me there where a lot of ravens fans wondering why and oping you play. Before the colts game a couple friends of mine went but i stayed home and was watching the pregame show. Soon as they said Reid was out and there was a surprise I knew it. I texted my friends you were in. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for staying a ravens and taking paycut. Thanks a lot. you are a true raven and wish you best of luck and hope you stay a ravens. I know theres no comparing ogden to you but when you are on you are a shut down left tackle, And no offense to oher but oher is a good lt but a great RT and it fits so much better

B-Mac, this is the kind of story you should pass on to the rookies. Your patience, resolve and work ethic were tested all season long. Teach these young rooks that even a Pro Bowl vet has to keep on pushing it every week or you'll be on the bench. Nothing is handed to you.

Keep on doing what you do, big man !

Hopefully not only you but everyone took their A game with them to NO, cause one thing is certain, when this Ravens TEAM is on their A game everyone can forget about it!!!

LEGGGGGOOOO RAVENS!!!!

I still can't believe how much better the entire OLine has become by inserting 1 guy. Great job coaches!

I was so Happy when we got McKinney He`s always been game day performer. He just has lazy work effort and motivation maybe Harbs Knew and restarted his career. Keep up the good work Braynt I always have faith in you. Go Ravens!!!

Don't know if the Ravens would be here if McKinnie weren't playing.

Gotta love the man's confidence.

KEEP IT UP!!!

GO RAVENS!!

Harbs put him in the dog house early in the season because of his work ethic. When he was able to return we should have put him back in. This is the best this -o- line has played in years, if we can keep the pressure off Flacco we will win the harbowl.

I pray his words ring true and he does play his best. Joe needs all the time in the world to throw. Let's go get that trophy.

I believe in McKinnie and have all season. I am glad to see that he and the team got to a place where there was trust on both sides to let him perform...and look at him now!!!!

Jah Reid, he seems to always be injured. I'm thankful we were able to to keep big Mack.

If he can stonewall smith like he didto the other pass rushers were gonna win the game that's the key if Flaccos jersey is clean in the end the ravens will prevail

Bryant McKinnie's Down and Up Season. It's about where you're going and not so much about where you've been. You've got to be loving this, so stay on course!

I love this quote: "Once I get a feel for that player, and I'm on my A-game, they can forget about it. [b]Better luck next week[/b]." LOL

That's the attitude we need going into this game!

Big Mac will Dominate Sunday! No defensive lineman wants to see him this time of year, with FRESH LEGS! Let the media Hate, Cam Cameron didnt utilize this Offense to the best of their ability and thats all the media knows! The Ravens are getting ready to set the Bar and everyone will take notice!

i work with a vikings fan and i told him ...mckinnie and birk are playing in a superbowl for a team that wears purple, its just not the vikings. GO RAVENS!!!

We're getting our investment out of Bryant. And at just the right time. Joe has to like this move.

I want McKinnie on his A-game come Sunday so the Niners can forget about any chance at winning. If McKinnie protects Flacco's blind side, he will carve up the Niners like a knife carves butter! Go Ravens!

This is good to hear from Mc Kinnie, and he is for sure on his A game..
I feel he is gonna dominate in da superbowl, the whole line will.

I feel like big Mac got kinda screwed with his restructured contract. If I recall correctly, they knocked a million off and told him if he played a half the season he could get it back. Then they benched him. I think if he continues to protect Flacco and we win the big one, they should give him a $500,000.00 bonus....! At the rate we were going with Oher at left LT we may not have made it this far...!