Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Dennis Pitta Is American Express

64 posts in this topic

Tight end Dennis Pitta had a breakout third season. But what changed?

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Dennis-Pitta-Is-American-Express-/954766df-f099-49c4-8e4b-caba4ee9ba1b]View the full article[/url]

Dickson is more of a blocking TE, so you can't really compare them as far as their duties are in the game. I'll put it this way, when Dickson isn't in the game you can tell the difference

He reminded me of Todd early on, He is deffinetly a weapon on the O for Joe. Dickson may be more athletic but Pitta has got great hands and runs great routes. American express, everywhere you want him to be, That's good.

Dickson has all the tools also, big strong fast, good hands oh wait forgot about the hands part , Yes Pitta is a great player!

like i said after the season when he only one catch i commented and said that Pitta will be our next heap we should chant pitta! he is better than dickson point blank i believe billy bajema has gotten more playing time than ED lmao

I think Dickson may be a suprise or Xfactor in this game. While I think Pitta has better chemistry with Flacco. Dickson is also a dangerous target. When he makes cathes ( sometime if) he gets chunks afterwards. He could be our version of Vernon Davis. It wouldn't suprise me if he makes some big plays in this game because he is not being accounted for. That being said Love Pitta.

Would this be a bad time to mention that "it's everywhere you want to be" is VISA's slogan? :D

[quote name='caw710' timestamp='1359391415' post='1333173']
P I T T A, Pain In That Teams A88
[/quote]

Just for the record, I came up with that first :D

As others have mentioned - 'Everywhere You Want To Be' is Visa's slogan, not American Express. Come on editors!!! 'Don't Leave Home Without It' would be for American Express.

It's not the editors, It's what the team called him. They can call him anything they want except late for the game. It was Sizzle who made the" every where you want him to be" comment, and it works for me.

I beleive you, I didn't make up the Pain in that teams A ( PITTA ) I sure did like it though, Thought it was worth repeating.

We still need a blocking Tight End in this years draft or free agent.

i love pitta. my team name in the fansty is I Pitta Da Fool. he has a great pair of hands and is very clutch.

[quote name='YYZ66' timestamp='1359393485' post='1333199']
Would this be a bad time to mention that "it's everywhere you want to be" is VISA's slogan? :D
[/quote]i think it is lol