Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Late For Work 1/28: Ray Lewis On Saturday Night Live

41 posts in this topic

Lewis talks about how he’s different from 2000. Flacco’s future. Monachino a DC candidate.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-128-Ray-Lewis-On-Saturday-Night-Live/6651efc5-f173-4e78-8bb8-5d0068b86012]View the full article[/url]

The SNL skit was great, fun stuff. Glad to see Ray and the Ravens getting recognition.

The article by Kent Babb from the Washington post was TRASH. Let it go, it's old news.

GO RAY, GO RAVENS!

Just heard some talking heads on NFL net saying Ravens wouldn't be in the Superbowl without Ray Lewis. Even injured and not playing he is a leader on this team. He inspires everyone even from the sidelines. But this team is going to the big game because this offence has started to gell. The D has done a great job keeping us in the games but This time it's the O thats winning us this one.

Oh man, im so ready for this game!! Please stay focused ravens - too many temptations during mardi gras.

NFL network loves the 49ers and has already named them the champs... no respect for the Ravens

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1359386518' post='1333113']
NFL network loves the 49ers and has already named them the champs... no respect for the Ravens
[/quote]They have picked against us every playoff game, so I'm glad that they are leaning the wrong way again. We all know the saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Not sure what it is with the NFL Network, but they are working on the fool me 4 times - Shame on them!!!

Six more days. That's it. In six days we will sit atop the NFL as champions and Ray's career as the GOAT will come to an end and his legacy will be cemented forever.

I wonder if other teams will stop poaching our coaching staff once ray lewis retires .

They totally should have put Torrey's dreads on the cake. I don't think I knew what his name plate actually looked like.

According to the medias the San Fran 49er's already won the Super Bowl, YEAH RIGHT, If I was the Ravens, the whole team should go to the locker room shower,dress and head back to Baltimore after we host the Lombardy Trophy, screw the media and NO INTERVIEWS then they'll feel what we feel when they forsaken and disrespect us

[quote name='WeCanDoAllThings52' timestamp='1359391653' post='1333177']
What's going on with Sarah nowadays... I don't think I'm the only one who wants to know.
[/quote]

Sarah is either right before giving or has given birth to their first baby. Ryan has shared this piece of info with us a week or two back.

bio

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1359394029' post='1333206']
Sarah is either right before giving or has given birth to their first baby. Ryan has shared this piece of info with us a week or two back.

bio
[/quote] Thanks, I thought that might've been the reason.

A belated congrats to Sarah.

[quote name='llwillow1231' timestamp='1359390254' post='1333154']
I wonder if other teams will stop poaching our coaching staff once ray lewis retires .
[/quote]

Truth be told our team is like a prep school for the NFL mush like the Pats are. Our organizations prepare and delvelop younger players and all types of coaches really well. We are a breeding ground for good leadership in the NFL. Its a great credit to our team but also sucks because people dont stay that long.

Ravens brass may be wishing they had paid Flacco before the playoffs because the defeat of Eli, Payton, Luck, and Brady(twice) has considerably raised the price on #5's tag. I mean, If flacco had gotten the team to the playoffs via a win in houston and beating brady but not out performing him too much, the deal to the new contract would probably big as large but the way that Flacco has beaten some of the NFLs elite as well as shown his ability to be clutch throwing no interceptions thoughout the playoffs is just out of this world. At this point, he has beaten the best in our league, outplayed them, and did it without error. The Ravens will have to pay more due to the fact that now, Flacco is looking more like a top 3 QB and not just some QB outside looking in.

[quote name='Big G' timestamp='1359386954' post='1333116']
They have picked against us every playoff game, so I'm glad that they are leaning the wrong way again. We all know the saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Not sure what it is with the NFL Network, but they are working on the fool me 4 times - Shame on them!!!
[/quote]What are you talking about? Most of NFL Network picked us to beat the Patriots last week! Heck, even Jamie Dukes picked us to go to the SB this year! And even before the championship games they were talking about how they would like to see a HarbaughBowl! And don't tell me they didn't because the only sports show I watch is NFL Network. You guys just have to learn that they criticize EVERY team, its their job. LEAVE NFL NETWORK ALONE!!!!!! JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!

[quote name='caw710' timestamp='1359386305' post='1333111']
Just heard some talking heads on NFL net saying Ravens wouldn't be in the Superbowl without Ray Lewis. Even injured and not playing he is a leader on this team. He inspires everyone even from the sidelines. But this team is going to the big game because this offence has started to gell. The D has done a great job keeping us in the games but This time it's the O thats winning us this one.
[/quote]I watched the Super Bowl sendoff for the Ravens this morning on WBAL TV Channel 11 and they quoted John Harbaugh as saying three words when he was hired as the Raven's coach, "Team, team, team." I have to agree. Each playoff win against Indy, Denver & NE would not have been accomplished without BOTH defense & offense executing. D held the opponents and the O scored when the D gave them the ball back. 2013 is the year the Ravens win it all as a team.

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1359394029' post='1333206']

bio
[/quote]What, they don't allow laptops in birthing rooms? - Just kidding, Sarah. Hope all are well and congratulations!!