Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

Cary Williams

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 marylandmike12

marylandmike12

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I was just thinking who will Cary Williams be covering. I preferably want him on Randy Moss that will be the best because Randy Moss has no hands. Cary Williams INT was total luck and a bad throw by Brady.

#2 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,755 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

I was just thinking who will Cary Williams be covering. I preferably want him on Randy Moss that will be the best because Randy Moss has no hands. Cary Williams INT was total luck and a bad throw by Brady.

?????? Hope whoever is on him doesnt think this.
Posted Image

#3 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Randy's hands are the only talent that has withstanded the wear and tear of old age.
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#4 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,771 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

They have Crabtree, Jenkins, Moss & Ginn Jr. on the roster as their WR corps. Then they have Davis as the TE who really is another WR.

Our CB corps consist of Williams, Smith, Brown, Johnson, Graham.

I would have to say: I think Crabtree gets Williams. You'll probably see Ginn Jr & Jenkins with Graham since he matches up well with those guys. As for Moss & Davis, well, that'll be difficult due to size. Brown & Smith match up best on those two.

Crabtree: Williams
Jenkins:
Moss: Graham
Ginn Jr:
Davis: Smith/Brown

Since Brown seems to have supplanted Smith as the starter, I would say we'll see a lot of nickel in this game. Problem is, it leaves us very susceptible to the run. We're really going to have to win the battle for the trenches. The rest should help Haloti, Jones & McPhee get ready for this game. Hopefully it somehow helps Cody & Kemo. God knows we need them to play well.

#5 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

You know absolutely nothing about football if you think Moss has no hands. For years he had the greatest hands in the league and there still damn good. Brady would just throw it to him in triple coverage and he always came down with it

#6 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

They have Crabtree, Jenkins, Moss & Ginn Jr. on the roster as their WR corps. Then they have Davis as the TE who really is another WR.

I would have to say: I think Crabtree gets Williams. You'll probably see Ginn Jr & Jenkins with Graham since he matches up well with those guys. As for Moss & Davis, well, that'll be difficult due to size. Brown & Smith match up best on those two.

Jenkins:
Ginn Jr:

Since Brown seems to have supplanted Smith as the starter, I would say we'll see a lot of nickel in this game. Problem is, it leaves us very susceptible to the run. We're really going to have to win the battle for the trenches. The rest should help Haloti, Jones & McPhee get ready for this game. Hopefully it somehow helps Cody & Kemo. God knows we need them to play well.

Delanie Walker will get more targets than Jenkins and Ginn

#7 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

Bond, James Bond. 007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

Delanie Walker will get more targets than Jenkins and Ginn

And he will drop them all

You know absolutely nothing about football if you think Moss has no hands. For years he had the greatest hands in the league and there still damn good. Brady would just throw it to him in triple coverage and he always came down with it

I see your Randy Moss and raise you an Anquan Boldin,Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Marvin Harrison.......

#8 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

I see your Randy Moss and raise you an Anquan Boldin,Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Marvin Harrison.......

If you're comparing moss' hands with those guys, in his prime he beats all of them except maybe Harrison. Lol good ol, Delanie Dropper

#9 flynismo

flynismo

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,635 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

Wow.

Moss STILL has better hands than anyone on our roster. geez, talk about being a homer

Self-appointed President of The Flacco Lovers Foundation (F.L.F)
Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP
Farewell to a legend. Thanks for the memories, Ray Ray!

If you woke up this morning, congratulations. You got another chance

#10 codizzle

codizzle

Director of Admissions- BSHU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,793 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Moss has better hands than all of them... Easily

Just WIN Out!!!

6f3898d1-1b88-4209-a3a5-ed7fe2348d4b.jpg

+35

#11 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,035 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Whoever is on his side of the field would be my wager. We generally don't move our corners around to follow certain receivers. I think Cary is the RCB.

Hop on board the Draft Odell Beckham JR Bandwagon! Taking all comers! 

#12 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Jenkins:
Ginn Jr:

As for Vernon Davis being covered by a corner, I only hope we are smart enough to do that. There were several times when Kruger was matched up on Aaron Hernandez last week, a terrible mismatch.

Id like to see Jimmy on Davis, just because of Jimmy's physicality, but I have a feeling Pollard or hopefully Graham will cover him primarily.

"It's like somebody created him on Madden." - Jacoby Jones on Joe Flacco

-Detroit Lions GM-

#13 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

Bond, James Bond. 007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,626 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

As for Vernon Davis being covered by a corner, I only hope we are smart enough to do that. There were several times when Kruger was matched up on Aaron Hernandez last week, a terrible mismatch.

Id like to see Jimmy on Davis, just because of Jimmy's physicality, but I have a feeling Pollard or hopefully Graham will cover him primarily.

I hope Vernon does not do the double move thing. Is Jimmy fast enough?

#14 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

I hope Vernon does not do the double move thing. Is Jimmy fast enough?

Well unfortunately Jimmy falls for the double move way too often, since he plays aggressive and bites on a receiver's every move. But I think Jimmy's physicality and aggressive style should play in his favor against Davis, should he be covering him.

-Detroit Lions GM-

#15 Hjulmann

Hjulmann

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Can we have Webb cover them all?

Get healthy :(
Posted Image
"It's all for Ray Lewis" - Ray Rice

#16 ooo sugahhh 52

ooo sugahhh 52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

cary will probably cover whoever lines up on the right side

#17 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,629 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

That has to be a joke.

Moss has better hands than anyone on our team, Pitta included. Moss is WELL KNOWN for his hands. Dude has had sticky fingers since day 1.

#18 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,629 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Those were on zone overload blitzes. Kruger fell off the edge into a shell zone. The ironic part about that play to Hernandez is that the pressure immediately got to Brady. Just Hernandez's route had him drag all the way across the field to Kruger's shell zone. Hernandez runs any other route and we sack Brady with a free runner in about 3 seconds.

#19 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

WOW, Really.

Guess Cary has been luck all yr then huh. I don't care who Covers Moss as long as it isn't J.Smith. Nuff Said.

#20 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

WOW, Really.

Guess Cary has been luck all yr then huh. I don't care who Covers Moss as long as it isn't J.Smith. Nuff Said.

Cary has really improved here towards the end of the season, but yes, the majority of his interceptions where him simply benefiting from a tipped ball or wrong route.

-Detroit Lions GM-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users