Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SecretAgentMan

The Pro Bowl

72 posts in this topic

Does anyone care? Me, I just watch it because I am jelous that they get to be in Hawaii and I don't care about the game. I am just glad that we are not in it :P.

Anyway, I find it fun to put bets with my friends on who wins and loses. I do not want to gamble, but who wins and who loses?

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1359324056' post='1332357']
Does anyone care? Me, I just watch it because I am jelous that they get to be in Hawaii and I don't care about the game. I am just glad that we are not in it :P.

Anyway, I find it fun to put bets with my friends on who wins and loses. I do not want to gamble, but who wins and [b]who loses[/b]?
[/quote]

The fans

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1359324809' post='1332378']

7:00ET
[/quote]
Oh... Screw that

[quote name='codizzle' timestamp='1359325060' post='1332382']
Oh... Screw that
[/quote]
LOL *Has sudden epiphany, realizing that instead of being in hell hole SF, he could be in Hawaii where the grass is green and the girls are pretty*

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1359325179' post='1332385']

Goddamnit
[/quote]
Son, watch your mouth

[quote name='codizzle' timestamp='1359325584' post='1332393']
Son, watch your mouth
[/quote]
If it is in the Bible, it is clean to me.

The Irrelevant household is one of the most profane places on the face of the earth (Thanks Dad)

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1359324056' post='1332357']

Anyway, I find it fun to put bets with my friends on who wins and loses. I do not want to gamble, but who wins and who loses?
[/quote]
I would like to see position changes in the Pro Bowl. Like Adrian Peterson Playing wideout, Arian Foster (who jokingly compared his arm to Tom Bradys in Pro Bowl practice) play QB, just switch up the positions for fun. I think it would get a lot of fans attention as a funny attraction. Apparently this year will be 'a spectacular performance', but I doubt it I think they have to do something to get the Pro Bowl more attention.

I would like to see them make it a weekend event. They should do a hall of fame flag football game on friday get Steve Young, Rice, Irvin, Faulk all those guys against each other. Then on Saturday do a bunch of mini games like a footrace between the fastest WR/RBs and S/CBs then have them all race each other and see who is the fastest. And have a bench pressing competition as well. They used to have this but they stopped airing it in 2007 because of issues, and apparently someone tore their ACL during an event. But IMO the Pro Bowl is fin to watch for the first 5 mins then its just boring. But if you put more into it besides 1 game it would be better off.

I think it should be a combine of sorts. Who has the strongest Arm? Who is the fastest player? Who has the best hands? Who is the smartest player? Who can jump the highest? Who can bench the most? IF you know what I mean

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1359325179' post='1332385']
LOL *Has sudden epiphany, realizing that instead of being in hell hole SF, he could be in Hawaii where the grass is green and the girls are pretty*

Goddamnit
[/quote]
I dont know I have been to SF while visiting Family in San Diego and its pretty nice down there. Haha I love Baltimore but the snowy frigid 2 degree weather we have had the past week makes you want to move to California...or Hawaii.

Players can tweet during the game I guess. Here is the link to the players that are doing it.

https://twitter.com/nfl/pro-bowl-2013/members

Step #1 to improving the Pro Bowl: Never let Train perform again

And they talk about the players being soft??

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1359331744' post='1332507']
Step #1 to improving the Pro Bowl: Never let Train perform again

And they talk about the players being soft??
[/quote]

I have no idea, how allowing Train to perform their horrible squeaky acoustic guitar music "honors" anybody.

[quote name='PolishRifle' timestamp='1359331916' post='1332513']
I have no idea, how allowing Train to perform their horrible squeaky acoustic guitar music "honors" anybody.
[/quote]

Trying to appeal to the pop audience, I guess... But, man, they're awful

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1359332123' post='1332521']
Trying to appeal to the pop audience, I guess... But, man, they're awful
[/quote]

I hate, that about the Superbowl. Those halftime shows seem to go on forever. It's pretty clear, that the league tries to lure in "casual" football fans by making the biggest game of the year a drag to watch for the people, who actually care about it.

Train sings that one song and that one song only, and boy do they suck.

BTW Ed if you sign as a Patriot I hope 82 has a field on you all game long.

Man Andrew Luck. Great talent, horrible looks.
[img]http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/andrewluck-beard.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1343265225_caveman.jpg[/img]
One of those is a caveman.

[quote name='PolishRifle' timestamp='1359332677' post='1332531']
Man Andrew Luck. Great talent, horrible looks.
[img]http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/andrewluck-beard.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1343265225_caveman.jpg[/img]
[/quote]Id like to see him go more towards those Civil War era Beards. That would be a pretty epic Beard.

Wait! A defe[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nse ca[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]not [i]actually [/i]blitz duri[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng the Pro Bowl?!?!? Why does this game eve[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n exist?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nyways, I will have the Pro Bowl o[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n my TV... as backgrou[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd music. I am goi[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng to be watchi[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng the Royal Rumble, to[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]night.[/font][/color]