Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Matt Birk Disputes Harbaugh Family Motto

18 posts in this topic

Matt Birk says John Harbaugh didn’t originate, ‘Where else would you rather be?’

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Matt-Birk-Disputes-Harbaugh-Family-Motto/296b08bd-41e3-45dc-b17a-40f230540e18]View the full article[/url]

Can we get an article on the traning staff cause they deserve major praise we had so many injuries major ones they helped our guys get back on the field at the right time... Kudos to them

I have been pleasantly surprised by Birk's play this year. After last years AFC championship game I wanted him on bus with Billy Cundiff out of town. thank you for proving that I don't know anything about football!

[quote name='4evermore23' timestamp='1359317360' post='1332281']
Can we get an article on the traning staff cause they deserve major praise we had so many injuries major ones they helped our guys get back on the field at the right time... Kudos to them
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. In fact, I've always thought it would be nice to see an article on a behind-the-scenes person once a week. Give those people a moment in the limelight and give us a fan's a better idea of all the man and woman power it takes to run such an awesome organization.

[/quote]

Amen to that... It would be nice to know who works with our guys and how they do it.

[quote name='how bout dem ravens' timestamp='1359320000' post='1332316']
Has anyone else realized what matbirk does right before he snaps the ball, he looks back at flacco then snaps the ball.
[/quote]

Hope he doesn't do that - it would be too easy a giveaway sign for the other D that the snap is coming ;)

bio

This article actually made me laugh. I do enjoy hearing Harbs drill it into his players though. It makes sense because if you aren't on the bench you should be out on the field giving everything you have.

[quote name='coreyadams' timestamp='1359327204' post='1332420']
Baltimore is wher I want to be. The Army got me in El Paso Texas. LOL!
[/quote]If it's any help, I'm just down the road from you a short piece near El Paso rooting tor the Ravens. So keep the faith. And enjoy the game on your tv.

[/quote]I hope they read this and do it. I agree it would be nice to know the assistants and all.

nfl films are all really good, thats cool birk watches them. I wish they released a huge box set, because theres too much to keep track of everything. theres all the tv shows they do, turning point, sound fx, inside the nfl, nfl yearbook, probably more.

ryan mink, do a caw article on the ravens marching band...are they going to the superbowl???

Thank you for your service el paso coreyadams and down the road drrillem. Hope all of ft bliss rooting for Ravens!