43 replies to this topic

#41 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

I've been getting slammed on FB from 69er fans. I'll just hold on until after the game and unleash hell on them.

Absolutely. All through the playoffs, I've been happy to let fans of our opponents (mainly the Broncos and the Pats) predict ridiculously lopsided outcomes. Let the 9rs fans do the same. All the while, I only am willing to say, "look, no matter what anyone says, if we play Ravens football, we have a chance to win".

Even keel ... let's keep it that way. GO RAVENS!!!!

25p4y07.jpg

#42 J.Flacco#5

J.Flacco#5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Come on Ravens lets show them how it is done!

#43 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,178 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Absolutely. All through the playoffs, I've been happy to let fans of our opponents (mainly the Broncos and the Pats) predict ridiculously lopsided outcomes. Let the 9rs fans do the same. All the while, I only am willing to say, "look, no matter what anyone says, if we play Ravens football, we have a chance to win".

Even keel ... let's keep it that way. GO RAVENS!!!!

I like that, "play Ravens football." Don't blitz too much or Kaepernick will run like he did on the Packers. Stay in the passing lanes, tip the ball, and intercept him. He's a fast guy if we let him get an opening. Most of all, we need to open up the running and passing game. Flacco has proven he can score with the best of them. Maybe he is a $20 million dollar quarterback? I see the franchise tag in his near future, but his future is so bright he better wear shades. I'm still looking at the kicking game as the deciding factor in this game. Tucker over Akers hands down in the clutch. I'm hoping that the game doesn't come down on a last second kick. We have the firepower to win a shootout. It's all about keeping them off the field and scoring points.

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

#44 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,178 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Come on Ravens lets show them how it is done!

Come on, Joe, show Steve that you deserve top dollar!

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users