Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Eisenberg: Reaching Super Bowl Is A ‘Happy’ Pill

33 posts in this topic

All of the Ravens’ decisions this year are suddenly above reproach.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Reaching-Super-Bowl-Is-A-‘Happy’-Pill/352e5186-de78-42ef-ac24-79ad972fcdf2]View the full article[/url]

I have always believed the Ravens would make it to the Super Bowl, the Biggest Stage of all 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah New Orleans here we oooooooooooooooooooooh! Go Ravens!

Love this article. MAKING it to the Super Bowl is the 2nd biggest feat a team can accomplish. Win or lose, you should make the most of the moment, because in the end, one team will fall short. We should be celebrating these weeks before the game. Can't wait.

AWESOME article... After a streak of losses I had pondered what if this was all part of a bigger picture, what if the Ravens were to go to the Superbowl! Wonder no more! You are there, your decisions were sound and we are along for the ride!This organization is stellar..it's time to put a stamp on it! Go Ravens!

That Andy Reid comment was a stupid thing to say. His Eagles did make the Superbowl once, they just lost when they got there.

Coming soon to a theater near you...the much anticipated sequel to "Ravens: Super Bowl 2000." With an all star cast that includes:

Ed Reed as "Rod Woodson"
Terrell Suggs as "Peter Boulware"
Anquan Boldin as "Qadry Ismail"
Jacoby Jones as "Jermaine Lewis"
Haloti Ngata as "Tony Siragusa"
Dennis Pitta as "Shannon Sharpe"
Paul Kruger as "Michael McCrary"
Cary Williams as "Chris McAlister"
Vonta Leach as "Sam Gash"
and John Harbaugh as "Brian Billick"
with special guest Justin Tucker as "Matt Stover"

AND starring Ray Lewis as "Ray Lewis" is his return to the big screen!

Ravens: 2013 Super Bowl Champs

sorry this is so cheesy, but had to put it together once it popped in my head

If making it to the superbowl is the "happy pill" then winning the superbowl will be the "insane out-of-my-mind with unbounding joy" pill.

[quote name='philly_raven' timestamp='1359220946' post='1331242']
Coming soon to a theater near you...the much anticipated sequel to "Ravens: Super Bowl 2000." With an all star cast that includes:

Ed Reed as "Rod Woodson"
Terrell Suggs as "Peter Boulware"
Anquan Boldin as "Qadry Ismail"
Jacoby Jones as "Jermaine Lewis"
Haloti Ngata as "Tony Siragusa"
Dennis Pitta as "Shannon Sharpe"
Paul Kruger as "Michael McCrary"
Cary Williams as "Chris McAlister"
Vonta Leach as "Sam Gash"
and John Harbaugh as "Brian Billick"
with special guest Justin Tucker as "Matt Stover"

AND starring Ray Lewis as "Ray Lewis" is his return to the big screen!

Ravens: 2013 Super Bowl Champs

sorry this is so cheesy, but had to put it together once it popped in my head
[/quote] that is awesome ,LETS GO RAVENS

[quote name='Baltimore Bandwagon' timestamp='1359217954' post='1331197']
That pill goes down best with purple koolaid
[/quote]At my house on Sunday's its called Purple Margaritas, and the pill goes down real smooth with as many as you need or want.

Let's go get that trophy baby! I cannot wait to see Ray Ray hoist it up one last time in victory.

One joy will scatter a hundred sorrows. That drop last year cost us the Super Bowl. We should be going for 2 in a row.

I agree about J Johnson not being here for this. I remember what he said after the loss in NE last year. He pretty much knew he wouldn't be here and was saddened by it at the time.

This team jelled at just the right time. That's for sure. Injuries subsided and the team came together to be what we knew it was capable of. Fan's frustrations throughout the season were due to the expectations of what this team could have if injuries hadn't occured. And the great thing is, it didn't matter when the playoffs started. Once healthy this team was like a bowling ball headed right for the pocket. All pins went down. The underdog status, in my opinion actually worked in favor of the Ravens. We'll see if it continues. It was quite a ride for all concerned and was really enjoyed. Thanks Ravens!!!!

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1359231035' post='1331371']
If making it to the superbowl is the "happy pill" then winning the superbowl will be the "insane out-of-my-mind with unbounding joy" pill.
[/quote]pretty much Go Ravens!!

"Happy Pill" is definitely an understatement. I've been non-stop excited, mainly because it feels that good for visions to come true exactly as your forecasted.

I want to confess right now:::: I have not supported Joe 100% (talked smack) through out his 5 years (this season included). I did it because I love our team. Been there since 96. Evans and Cundiff hurt us bad Last year so bad... still stingS. The point of this is to simply say JOE FLACCO i AM sorry. & Thanks for hanging in there.