Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Watch Training Camp LIVE Thursday at 8:30 am ET

Ravens training camp kicks off Thursday & we're bringing the action directly to you! News, analysis, giveaways and more! More info ยป
Close

Photo

Apology To The Fans and Board of the Baltimore Ravens.com site

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nulevel

nulevel

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

To The Fans and Board of the Baltimore Ravens Website,

Please accept my sincere apology in the misunderstanding of soliciting the original song and video that I created for the support of the Baltimore Ravens. My only purpose of posting the video was to inform the fans of the Baltimore Ravens (clearly as I am) of the support that I give the team. As the guidelines of the Baltimore Ravens Forum stated, not to post any obscene, or disrespectful and / or foul responses to post given by other fan memebers of the Baltimore Ravens, I was very careful in posting the video to ONLY those whom I made friend request to in the forum.

Again I apologize for any solicitation or spam that appeared as such. I was certain that the Baltimore Ravens fans would appreciate the video in light of the emotional meaning behind the video as well as the emotional victory celebrated throughout the city of Baltimore.

God Bless and Thank you for informing me. As I will post this public apology on your website.

Carl & Bellamy NU Level Entertainment (Never Under-rated)

#2 T-ray

T-ray

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

It's ok Nulevel, I actually appreciate the fact that you're trying to get the art out there. I think it was perfectly acceptable, and even an excellent thing to do. So no hard feelings man. Take it easy
Mount Ravensmore, 2013 version: Matt Elam, Arthur Brown, and Brandon Williams.

#3 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Although some people may have found this particular act acceptable, keep in mind that the rules are in place to limit the more ugly incidents that could occur if we allowed solicitation and spam.

Don't do it again and we're all "good".
10wmids.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users