Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] John Harbaugh Pranks Family On Conference Call

25 posts in this topic

The Ravens head coach brought a humorous moment to the family’s national conference call.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/John-Harbaugh-Pranks-Family-On-Conference-Call/52ed3afd-5fac-44e9-9b42-5a5e1fd4bcb5]View the full article[/url]

This is great that we have these two outstanding people as brothers and coaches in the super bowl!
The good part is one of them will win the super bowl.
The sad part is, one of them has to lose.

It's nice that John has a sense of humor. I don't see Jim being the same way. He just likes to yell at everyone.

This may have been pointed out a long time ago...but there are a crap load of names that being with "J" in the Harbaugh family.

Jack, Jackie, John, Jim, Jethro, Jerome, Janel, Jasmine, Jamie...

C'mon, Harbaughs!! lol

OK, I made up the others after Jim.

We definitely have the more humble and engaging Harbaugh. It's just a genuine family. I haven't had the fortune of meeting Jack or Jackie, but I hear they were at some of their granddaughter's softball games this past season, so I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing them this year! :)

[quote name='metalraven' timestamp='1359062102' post='1329457']
I think I'll do the same with my kids' names...but beginning with a Q
[/quote]

In that case I will name my kids all with a R.... [color=#4b0082][size=5][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]RAVENS!!!![/font][/size][/color] :baltimore-ravens:

[quote name='J.Flacco#5' timestamp='1359094128' post='1329953']
In that case I will name my kids all with a R.... [color=#4b0082][size=5][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]RAVENS!!!![/font][/size][/color] :baltimore-ravens:
[/quote] Yes, and R would definitely be a more practical letter. ;)

When I was 5 or 6, I had a crush on my sister's friend...her name was Raven. That it a freakin sweet name. :)

No offense to the Harbaugh family, but sometimes I think Jim needs to be medicated. Sometimes he looks on the edge of being a danger to himself and others :)

I think from Jackies reaction that John is probably the favorite. Or at least , Mommas Boy..!
Being the middle child of 7 , I can see how Jim is just a little bit off...! Hey he's fun to watch on the sideline though ... I think he'll be jumpin all over the place as Tucker kicks the go ahead field goal to win Superbowl 47 in overtime 33/30 RAVENS..!

[quote name='Ugly Ball' timestamp='1359163388' post='1330845']
I think from Jackies reaction that John is probably the favorite. Or at least , Mommas Boy..!
Being the middle child of 7 , I can see how Jim is just a little bit off...! Hey he's fun to watch on the sideline though ... I think he'll be jumpin all over the place as Tucker kicks the go ahead field goal to win Superbowl 47 in overtime 33/30 RAVENS..!
[/quote]

I think John could handle losing to Jim a heck of a lot better than Jim could stand losing to John.