Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgcs27288

Where's the Fu-manchu?

11 posts in this topic

Maybe Joe is that superstitious football player who grew it out last year but when we got Evans'd and Cundiff'd, he decided this year he'd stick with the grizzled veteran look instead of the awesome and in your face Fu Stache.

It was really fun to watch the Flacco-Chu look. If only we had won it all last year... He'd probably keep it as a superstition.

Oh the Fu! How wonderfully strange that something like that can take a life of its own.

I was hoping for it this year. I did my facial hair like that throughout the playoffs last year, was hoping to do it again. Too bad, really.... At least my girlfriend is happy he didn't do it. (so that I didn't do it)

I'm glad he doesn't rock it anymore. Rather have full playoff, Brett Keisel beard.

[quote name='lgcs27288' timestamp='1359045607' post='1328970']
It was all the rave last year!
[/quote]

that was last year and the Ravens got booted out of the AFCCG. smh! leave that horrendous looking thing alone we're in the Superbowl now without it! LOL!

~Mili

I know the result of the AFCCG hurt Flacco a lot after last year, but he probably felt even worse when he looked himself in the mirror and finally realized how ridiculously stupid he looked. Lol