Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Ray Lewis' Lion Fascination

39 posts in this topic

Linebacker Ray Lewis has the nickname of "Mufasa" from Lion King.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ray-Lewis-Lion-Fascination/db54af20-832d-437b-b913-7009dce37aae]View the full article[/url]

@thorolgraffix makes the sickest pictures. If you guys are on facebook, twitter, or instagram go check out his Ravens pics. If you want to see more pics like this one, go check it out.

This is not me advertising, but this game is a Ravens fan and local talent like this needs to be highlighted.

Idk if its just me but I don't Lili Wayne on our side. The guy switches teams like every year. Bad enough the amount of "Ravens fans" have tripled since sunday.

I can see it now. Ray Lewis, father, part-time NFL commentator, first-ballot Hall of Famer, perhaps future coach, and safari tour guide.

Can someone tell that Ashley Fox from espn to go pound some sand. Just thinking about the stupid article she wrote. Thanks for the memories Ray Lewis. Your carrer will end in Denver. She didn't even come back admit she underestimated this team. What a loser of a writer she is. This is the new title "Thanks for the memories Ray Lewis" your carrer will end in NEW ORLEANS"!

[quote name='BAM52' timestamp='1358964979' post='1327643']
Can someone tell that Ashley Fox from espn to go pound some sand. Just thinking about the stupid article she wrote. Thanks for the memories Ray Lewis. Your carrer will end in Denver. She didn't even come back admit she underestimated this team. What a loser of a writer she is. This is the new title "Thanks for the memories Ray Lewis" your carrer will end in NEW ORLEANS"!
[/quote]

She needs to take a page from Colin Cowherd. Immediately after the Pats beatdown of Texas, he claimed we were going to get "smoked". Later that week, he seemed to temper his view a bit, but claimed that he felt the spread of 9.5 was on the mark and picked the Pats to win by 10.

Then on Monday, he made no excuses for his Pats (who he admits that he was rooting for). He was busting on all of his fellow Pat fans for saying ... "if Welker didn't drop the pass" ..." if Ridley had been ruled down" ... and claimed those plays ultimately didn't decide the outcome. There was only one thing that decided the outcome and that was the Ravens physically whipped their opponent.

Not a peep from Ashley after that Bronco game. I think that she wants to pretend the article never happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were afraid it was somebody important.
Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
Now that's power.
Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder.
Mufasa!
Ooooh! Do it again!
Mufasa!
Ooooh!
Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa!

Feb 3, 2013 The Superdome will transform into:

The World's Largest Lion's Den

Can't wait !!!

It's 3:03 as i write this and ESPN is running a half hour outside the lines profile of Ray Lewis. Here in NY so i don't know the Baltimore tv schedule.

Only thing I could see as a positive about Lil Wayne' rooting for us is remembering back to the Packers and Steelers Super Bowl he rooted for Green Bay and even re-did the "Black and Yellow" song to "Green and Yellow." So if you are extremely supersticious, Lil Wayne is 1-0 (that I know of) when rooting for SB teams.

I guess the Lion that is in Narnia has nothing to do with it? I'll bet at the end of the day it has something to do with GOD!

AWESOME PIC!!!

I find this easy to accept! Lions hunt, and Ray always urged our Ravens on Defense to the "hunt"!

[quote name='EmpireState_Blackbird42' timestamp='1358963978' post='1327616']
Idk if its just me but I don't Lili Wayne on our side. The guy switches teams like every year. Bad enough the amount of "Ravens fans" have tripled since sunday.
[/quote] I'm with you on that. Don't want no pop stars claiming "Ravens". Forget these flavor of the week chumps!

GO RAVENS!!!

I'm sure Snoop Dogg's next to abandon his stupid Steelers jersey and get a Ravens 52.

Like Suggs said, "the bandwagon is full"...

Looks like the lion is yawning. His eyes are closed. This looks like a lion's roar to me. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-68G4oTlLJDU/T31KHzRIA6I/AAAAAAAAAc8/CgQYTN_TuI8/s1600/lions.jpg

Lion/Raven- sounds vaguely familiar...

it's only weird if it doesn't work, right?

You make us proud, Ray!