Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Check Out Super Bowl XLVII Jerseys

77 posts in this topic

The Ravens equipment staff has already added the Super Bowl XLVII patches to the jerseys.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Check-Out-Super-Bowl-XLVII-Jerseys/40c4e189-58d4-44de-920e-cef74e28b232]View the full article[/url]

@Ballhawk - Don't know about the patch, but the fan version of the new jerseys is already for sale on the NFLshop website. Pretty sweet looking.

So glad they are going with the black pants! Love how that looks and it's been working for us!

Just ordered my white #52 with the patch - now as soon as I get a giant panther tattoo I'll look just like Ray come Super Sunday.

GOD - I am so excited and I just can't hide it!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't NFL Shop sell white Nike Elite jerseys with this Super Bowl patch on them? That's like a license to print money.

Can someone please send me a link to get a ray lewis superbowl jersey, cause the ones im seeing do not look like these ones?

im definitely a bigger fan of the all white look, its so much cleaner and classic looking. but we have been dumbnasty dangerous, and seemingly clutch as ever in the white and black in this postseason

[quote name='ravens7575' timestamp='1358962291' post='1327549']
Please upload the 1 winning drive vs. patriots videos! We've been waiting! :)
[/quote]

Not due out until Saturday.

Pretty sweet Jersey. I haven't washed my Jersey since attending the Wild Card game. Won't let my wife touch it.

i love our white jersey, black pant look. We look intimidating in in it. Perhaps not as much as our alternate blacks, but pretty close!

NFLshop.com

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=18957016&cp=18904116

Don't have the elite, but they do come in all three colors

[quote name='Dr. Death' timestamp='1358964704' post='1327634']
NFLshop.com

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=18957016&cp=18904116

Don't have the elite, but they do come in all three colors
[/quote]

Just looks nothing like these ones and doesn't have the art patch

I have worn the EXACT same thing for every playoff game - down to the socks and underwear.

I was wondering why no one would watch the Pats game with me, but I am starting to think that might be it...............

I'll take dirty drawers and SB win EVERY time.

GO RAVENS - BRING THIS ONE HOME!

I agree. How do we get a matching authentic? I want a Ray Lewis exactly as pictured...not an iron on jersey.

[quote name='EricH' timestamp='1358965168' post='1327655']
I agree. How do we get a matching authentic? I want a Ray Lewis exactly as pictured...not an iron on jersey.
[/quote]

Exactly, i've been searching all day and can't find anything even close to it. Talk about frustrating!

They should even just make the patch available by itself for the ppl who already have elite jerseys. Nike is becoming a bit disappointing. I don't think I've been able to find our elite white jerseys all year.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1358963166' post='1327592']
Not due out until Saturday.
[/quote]thanks I was looking daily for it as well

I really like the idea of keeping the same combination that got us this far in the playoffs. We are the visiting team so we must wear the white jersey. At least we will have the black pants to contrast it so we don't look like a blizzard out there. I would love to have one of the Super Bowl jerseys.

We just look soooooooooo...can't find the word, but we look awesome in all black.

Either way, Go Ravens!!!

Ravens are back in the Super Bowl after 12 years and some of y'all are complaining that they aren't wearing the color jersey you hoped for? SMH, typical Baltimore...

Odd numbered SB's the NFC is the home team. If they win a second with the white jersey's will they stick with it if they are the home team next time?

White with black looks a whole lot better than our all white uniform. The black pants will match our black helmets :D

Ravens aren't allowed to wear Black uniforms in the playoffs, including the SB.

In fact, there are only allowed two "alternate" uniform games per season by NFL rule. The regular home Purple and road Whites are the only options they had.

They should let teams use whatever jerseys they want. Unless of course the two teams colors are similiar, then a coin toss should be used. It makes teams look sharper imo. And who doesn't want to look as sharp as possible on the big stage?

Black on Black or even Purple on White vs Red on Gold would look epic....but really, who cares? lol.

So, the Ravens are the "Away" team and are underdogs. I think we've got the 49ers right where we want them.