3 replies to this topic

#1 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

I happened to stumble across this completely by accident while looking for something else unrelated. Why is it that this isn't being talked about? We can have 3,000 articles about some woman whose greatest accomplishment in her life was marrying and NFL player but not this:

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1245515

Might be old news for some, but first I've seen it.

OzzieTrust.jpg

#2 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

This won't help change anyones mind, it's still one side of the story told by the defense attorney.

#3 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

This won't help change anyones mind, it's still one side of the story told by the defense attorney.

Yes, I doubt it would change hardcore haters minds, but the fact that it was not Lewis' attorney says something. If it was his attorney, people could just say, "Well, if he believed this why did he go for a deal .. he's just trying to stop himself from looking bad."

But he's not. It doesn't reflect on this guy's career one way or the other. It at least adds another voice to this mess that we (or at least I) haven't heard.

OzzieTrust.jpg

#4 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

We're on our way to a Super Bowl. Can we please save the history discussions until the off-season. We are not going to re-try anyone now.
15fqib6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users