Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] 10 Super Bowl Storylines

71 posts in this topic

Here's a look at some of the stories that will dominate headlines the next two weeks.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/10-Super-Bowl-Storylines/40dcfda3-c563-4fa1-b4aa-23550e1971c5]View the full article[/url]

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 23, 2013 - Off topic · Report post

Did you see the Patriot fans taunted Torrey about his brother that died? How classless can you be? Now I support T Sizzles comments even more than I did.

I enjoyed reading number nine. The Steelers, Giants, and Patriots Super Bowl appearences are coming to a close. We will get Joe Flacco at least two rings if not more.

6a. Will Billy Cundiff be brought back by the Niners to put pressure on Akers?

[quote name='ashleemarie' timestamp='1358895879' post='1326517']
Did you see the Patriot fans taunted Torrey about his brother that died? How classless can you be? Now I support T Sizzles comments even more than I did.
[/quote] And Suggs was right, anyway. It wasn't like was just saying it to say it. He was telling the truth; and this was later confirmed by Torrey Smith. It's no secret that Boston fans, of any major sport, are the most arrogant. I don't even think "Philly fan" would stoop that low. Then again...

6a. Will Billy Cundiff be brought back by the Niners to put pressure on Akers?
--------
Not eligible since he was cut in the playoffs

[quote name='12thmandynasty' timestamp='1358896458' post='1326525']
I need my dose of behind the bench. What is taking so long?
[/quote]i have been looking all day i figured it would be posted by now . thats my favorite segement. they must be busy :(

# 11.

For the Ultimate storyline we trade Tucker for Akers and we re-sign Cundiff and he nails a 64 yarder, off the right pole, as time expires!!

It could happen.

Did you see the Patriot fans taunted Torrey about his brother that died? I didn't see/hear that.....what happened?

will Cam get a ring when the Ravens win the Superbaugh?

Where is Behind the Bench? The most important win of the season and nfl.com has more on ravens post A.F.C championship game. It's time for ravens.com to feed the beast (the fans) some pre-post game action.

Go win it all Ravens you have come this far go get your rings. This game is yours for the taking. All the things you have overcome this year there is nothing that can stop you.

Biggest Question of the week: Where are the 1 Winning Drive highlights??? WE ARE ADDICTED!

[i]FYI: From RAVETV referencing [u]One Winning Drive's [/u]"Behind the Bench" Videos:[/i]

[i][u][color=#0066cc][b]RAVETV[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]RAVE_TV[/b] [/color][/u][/i]
[i]Wish we could've had a One Winning Drive for you tonight but we're working on one for later this week. Will tweet the details soon[/i]
[i][u][color=#0066cc][b]RAVETV[/b] ‏[s]@[/s][b]RAVE_TV[/b] [/color][/u][/i]
[i]Looks like Saturday[/i]

does anybody know whats going on with the "behind the bench" videos for our game against the pats??

how would u guys like the game to end?
joe flacco game winning drive in the last 2 min
justin tucker game winning FG as time expires
or ed reed seals it with a pick 6?

[quote name='Bill Mueller' timestamp='1358907503' post='1326909']
Billy Cundiff has been signed by the 49er's! How did you miss that story line?
[/quote]
because he was cut from the 49ers unless they resigned him just for the superbowl.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/64191/joe-flacco-closing-in-on-joe-montana
This one will do ya. How about the fact that with one more stellar game Joe can match or beat Joe Montana's record of most playoff TD's without an INT in a single postseason.
Or the fact that with a win in the bowl Joe Flacco matches Peyton Manning's playoff win and super bowl ring total?

[quote name='edreedfor6' timestamp='1358907195' post='1326898']
how would u guys like the game to end?
joe flacco game winning drive in the last 2 min
justin tucker game winning FG as time expires
or ed reed seals it with a pick 6?
[/quote]

all three are great. Flacco would finally silence all critics with a game winning drive. Tucker would give us some redemption and a lot of satisfaction after it was taken away from us last year. If I had to choose, it would definitely be Ed Reed. This could be his last game, or at the very least, last in a Ravens jersey. Plus he is playing in his home. How about Flacco leads what turns out to be the game winner. Kap out of desperation throws up a hail mary and Ed picks it off