Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Eisenberg: Super Bowl Thank You Notes

47 posts in this topic

Win Or Lose, we did everything that is possible, we win with tough injuries, we win with death in the Ravens Family,(Art Modell, Tevin Smith).Mostly, in important we win with nobody giving us a chance, according to everyone accept for the City of Baltimore, and Ravens all around the world, we shouldn't even be here, but we refuse to lose and refuse to listen to these peoples.We Believe in our teammates and City Of Baltimore, and all of the Ravens around the world.So, we first should thank Art Modell, then O.J. Brigance, because I never know about his story told the playoffs started this year, then Torry Smith's little brother Tevin, because Torrey have a huge part of the team this year, even over his first 2 years in the NFL, after that, we need to thank us the Fans, for sticking with the team, when things are bad, we stick to together as a team, we Believe in the team. Next, the Great Ray Lewis, he didn't have to return but he did and we went give him something special this season.Next, is Cam Cameron/Jim Caldwell, because we have sucess under both of them this year, we were 9-4 under Cameron, before his firing, wer just felt like we need to score more points with Jim Caldwell.We need to thanks all these first! I would give thanks to Lee Evans because he permit that he should have caught the ball last year, I would love to see us sigh him after the season, once he fully healthy, just because anybody that permit that was a ball that he should have caught, need a other chance. I would like to hear what Billy Cundiff have to say, because I just think that kick may have got to his head, just he have then cut by 3 three teams, if you court the 49ers.Go Ravens!!!!!!!

Valid1 - He's a writer, his "focus" is on spotlighting things that others aren't paying attention to. He's not playing the game, so I don't understand why it matters what he focuses on.

I hadn't realized that OJ doesn't have much longer to live. This is really sad. He is the most important person we need to win for. He has meant so much to this organization

O.J. Brigance epitomizes what it means to have the heart and courage of a Raven. He is an inspiration to more than just the Ravens. For what he is going through and still be a positive influence to everyone else is simply amazing. Let's win it for O.J.!!!
GO RAVENS!

My thank you notes goe to Steve for sending Cam packing best move of the season. and My second thank you note goes to coach Caldwell for showing the football world that Joe Flacco is great QB.

What OJ is going through is one of life's toughest raw deals. His mental functions are perfectly fine as he watches his brain stop controlling all physical functions. For his to stay strong and give support when he could use as much as anyone is inspiring.

I'm glad you get the chance OJ, to be here and celebrate with us as the Ravens move on and conquer as underdogs on more time. Stay strong. Go Ravens!

I lost my father to ALS, and you can't truly understand how horrific this disease is until you see it first hand. The energy it takes an ALS patient just to do the most basic things in life seem insurmountable. OJ was on the field for the coin toss on Sunday, and the energy it took to get him there is more energy that the average person expends in a month. This team sees this day in a day out. The COURAGE and FAITH that OJ embodies EVERY SINGLE DAY is nothing short of inspirational. I know that OJ and Steve Gleason will take this opportunity - the Ravens playing in the Super Bowl in New Orleans - to raise awareness of this cruel disease. May God bless them both. NO WHITE FLAGS!!!!

I remember O.J. Brigance from his linebacker days with the CFL BALTIMORE STALLIONS.....Our team was the first American CFL TEAM to win the Grey Cup.......O.J. was a key player in that endeavor.

One day at a Baltimore Ravens' training camp I spotted him (still playing linebacker) running off of the practice field and toward the locker room......I shouted to him, "Hey, O.J., help us to win the Super Bowl just like you did when we won the Grey Cup!!!!" He looked back and smiled. That year the Ravens won their first SuperBowl!!!!

Today, he is still in it to win it and helping to bolster the moral of his team mates. He may not be able to dress and take the field but his presence apparently speaks volumns.

As Art Modell looks over his Baltimore Ravens Football Organization from above...I can hear his immortal words, "You've done me proud!"

GO-O-O-O-O-O RAVENS!!!

As Ravens fans we have watched this year's team pull together on so many occasions as they've fought through adversity and the naysayers. There were many occasions when they could have given up, but they didn't. I am reminded of the line from Shakespeare's Henry V: "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother . . ."

I get your point about Evans and Cundiff but I don't think they deserve thank-you notes. We would have made it to the Super Bowl last year and most of our defensive veterans were playing at a higher level then. We probably could have beaten the Giants (although they had that same mojo going then that we have now).

O.J. Brigance is truly an inspiration and an example of how much you have to give even when going through every day has to be such a challenge.

I would say thanks to the whole team. They worked together even with the injurys they pulled us(RAVENS) to the top. RAVENS NATION.