Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Eisenberg: Super Bowl Thank You Notes

47 posts in this topic

These people deserve credit for getting the Ravens to the Super Bowl.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Super-Bowl-Thank-You-Notes/287baffd-4bdf-4f5b-9a68-112b99bee2b9]View the full article[/url]

Great article, John! You've done an incredible job putting really crucial points into determining perspective. I have to admit, after last years loss at NE, I believed their best opportunity to get to the SB was over. I now believe it was just part of the journey.

Ravens fans, please go on msn.com and there is a topic that talks about how Patriots' fans are tweeting rude comments about Torrey Smith. It explains about his brother's death of his motorcycle accident. You will see that they did not need to do that.

Thank you Ravens,

What about the Equiment Staff, They Doctors, Trainers, the chefs that make team meals, the cleaning crews that keep the Castle looking like the best HQ in the League.

the Fans that give their time, energy and money

the Practice team players on the scout team

the police officers that keep fans safe at the games

the entire staff at M&T Bank

and last but not least Danny - thanks beer man

Well-said, John (even the part about Big Ben and the Steelers).

I cried seeing OJ with the tshirt draped over his shoulder and the game ball in his lap. My life struggles are so insignificant in comparison to his.

As a hard core , bleed Purple Ravens fan, I want to say thank you to the whole organization, coaches and players for making one of my dreams come true!

In a way, we should be grateful for the loss last year in NE for another reason: Had we gotten to the SuperBowl last year, Ray might be already nearly a year in his retirement, and we would then have not been so focused on his last ride the way we are today. He had mentioned it, but no one could imagine the day would come. He might have announced it as he held the Lombardi trophy aloft. What would THAT have felt like?

Guys! We have two weeks to find this man and remove him from this spot!
[img]http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/377/922/377922049_640.jpg[/img]

My man Ozzie is amazing. Let's look at the major free agents that he has signed in the last couple of years: Boldin, Leach, Pollard, Jacoby Jones, Cary Williams, Corey Graham, Tucker, and so on. Wow, this is simply terrific. Ozzie knows his stuff. This is a major reason why I am not worried about the next season when Ellerbe, Kruger, Cary Williams, Boldin, and a number of other guys become free agents. In Oz, we trust!

O.J. Brigance,... my main man and inspiration to ballin' so hard in life!

The only guy to help bring a Canadian Football league Grey Cup Championship [Stallions] and the 2000 NFL Superbowl Champion [Ravens] to Baltimore!

Lets not forget the city of Cleveland for making it impossible for Art Modell to stay in the "mistake by the lake". Without their greed and shortsightedness we wouldnt have the Ravens and couldnt trounce them every year.

[quote name='DepRaven' timestamp='1358878361' post='1326016']
In a way, we should be grateful for the loss last year in NE for another reason: Had we gotten to the SuperBowl last year, Ray might be already nearly a year in his retirement, and we would then have not been so focused on his last ride the way we are today. He had mentioned it, but no one could imagine the day would come. He might have announced it as he held the Lombardi trophy aloft. What would THAT have felt like?
[/quote]

If we follolw your logic, then Ed Reed would have announced HIS retirement just before this year's playoffs and we would have been poised to defend our Super Bowl victory of 2011,.... ain't imagination a wondrous thing? :)

play like a RAVEN
party like a CAJUN!!!
look out 49ers
we are gona kick your behiners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Mystigo_Dragon' timestamp='1358878872' post='1326035']
If we follolw your logic, then Ed Reed would have announced HIS retirement just before this year's playoffs and we would have been poised to defend our Super Bowl victory of 2011,.... ain't imagination a wondrous thing? :)
[/quote]

Y'know, Mystigo_Dragon, that would almost be acceptable. Who's playing in your MLB spot?

You got to love this!

Baltimore Police Deptment do the Ray Lewis dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1pFtIrUNpl0

Go Ravens!

I saw a piece on O.J. Brigance almost 2 weeks ago. Not even going to front, i wasn't crying but i had tears going down my face and my voice was a bit shaky.

So freaking Sad.

Lets get this win for him.

He is on yr 5 with the life span of 5 yrs max with his disease he has. Keep fighting.

[quote name='Purple&Black' timestamp='1358878487' post='1326023']
Guys! We have two weeks to find this man and remove him from this spot!
[img]http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/377/922/377922049_640.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Don't worry. I'm on it. And I'll take care of the apartment, too. Just to be safe.

[quote name='DepRaven' timestamp='1358879775' post='1326053']
Y'know, Mystigo_Dragon, that would almost be acceptable. Who's playing in your MLB spot?
[/quote]

Drungo Hazewood, OF! ;)

"Billy Cundiff and Lee Evans also deserve notes, even though they%u2019re the banes of Baltimore football, fairly or not. If not for their late-game miscues a year ago, the Ravens might have gone to the Super Bowl then, but instead, they were left insatiably hungry, simmering over what might have been."

NO. Absolutely not. Given how we match up against the Giants, a trip to the big dance last year would've resulted in another Lombardi in Baltimore. Followed up by the trip this year. I will never thank them for tanking a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl.

Yeah Cameron Cundiff and Evans don't deserve one Cameron was horrible Evans was hurt and then dropped a pass and Cundiff aside from his one real good season was wildly inconsistent and I'm pretty sure as long as Lewis was there no one would not be hungry even if we did win the SB last year

If the Ravens win the SB, I would hope that the Ravens being the classy organization that they are, send Cam Cameron a ring as well. Despite how it ended for him, he was a big part of the 9-2 start that led to this point. Just saying......

Steve Bisciotti, Dick Cass, Ozzie Newsome... that group of guys that make up the Ravens' front office is mercurial! I look at O.J. Brigance and the fight against ALS and I see an organization that has stuck by him and his family without making him their poster child of Service to Humanity. We the Baltimore Ravens Fans should be absolutely proud of this organization. And did I mention that the team is a perennial winner too?