Countdown To Kickoff      Ravens-Redskins      Watch Games Online      You Pick The Team   

Photo

Where to watch Superbowl in Baltimore or in PA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 burnell

burnell

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

I live near Lancaster PA, where Ravens fans are rare. The last thing I want to do is watch the game in a tavern full of obnoxious Steeler fans. Where can I go in Lancaster PA, York PA, Hunt Valley, Timonium, Towson, Mt. Washington, or even in downtown Baltimore to watch the game? I'd prefer there to be:
1. more than 2 tv's, it would be a wasted trip if 100 people are standing in front of the only tv in the place.
2. allow kids. I have kids so taverns that do not allow children are out. That eliminates most of Federal Hill.
3. Game sound not music. I tried McCormicks and Schmits but they have 2 tv's and play music instead of the game sound.

#2 flynismo

flynismo

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,992 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

My house!!

Self-appointed President of The Flacco Lovers Foundation (F.L.F)

Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVP

Farewell to a legend. Thanks for the memories, Ray Ray!

If you woke up this morning, congratulations. You got another chance

#3 funky141

funky141

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

here is a link
sports bars lancaster pa

https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=935

York has Hooters, Tailgaters and Cobblestone

Edited by funky141, 22 January 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#4 edreedfromtheu

edreedfromtheu

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

I live near Lancaster PA, where Ravens fans are rare. The last thing I want to do is watch the game in a tavern full of obnoxious Steeler fans. Where can I go in Lancaster PA, York PA, Hunt Valley, Timonium, Towson, Mt. Washington, or even in downtown Baltimore to watch the game? I'd prefer there to be:
1. more than 2 tv's, it would be a wasted trip if 100 people are standing in front of the only tv in the place.
2. allow kids. I have kids so taverns that do not allow children are out. That eliminates most of Federal Hill.
3. Game sound not music. I tried McCormicks and Schmits but they have 2 tv's and play music instead of the game sound.

If you're coming all the way down to Baltimore, Pratt St. Ale House is a decent spot for people with families/kids.

#5 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

My house!!

I'll bring the chips! ;)
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#6 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

Not to sound like a hater, but this should have been posted in the Ravens Fans Unite Thread.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#7 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,770 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Not to sound like a hater, but this should have been posted in the Ravens Fans Unite Thread.

And now it is.
qpi44x.jpg

#8 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

'Seven' in New Freedom is a pretty cool bar with a great Ravens' fanbase.
Kid friendly too. ;)

#9 wowzers002

wowzers002

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Man could not imagine watching the game with a whole bunch of steeler fans around...