Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burnell

Where to watch Superbowl in Baltimore or in PA

9 posts in this topic

I live near Lancaster PA, where Ravens fans are rare. The last thing I want to do is watch the game in a tavern full of obnoxious Steeler fans. Where can I go in Lancaster PA, York PA, Hunt Valley, Timonium, Towson, Mt. Washington, or even in downtown Baltimore to watch the game? I'd prefer there to be:
1. more than 2 tv's, it would be a wasted trip if 100 people are standing in front of the only tv in the place.
2. allow kids. I have kids so taverns that do not allow children are out. That eliminates most of Federal Hill.
3. Game sound not music. I tried McCormicks and Schmits but they have 2 tv's and play music instead of the game sound.

here is a link
sports bars lancaster pa

[url="https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=sports+bars+lancaster+pa&oq=Lancaster+sports+ba&gs_l=hp.1.1.0j0i8i30l3.1251.5779.0.8286.19.12.0.7.7.0.112.1033.9j3.12.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Bnmz2WzZITc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.dmQ&fp=99bbb1d5e9938d35&biw=1680&bih=935"]https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=935[/url]

York has Hooters, Tailgaters and Cobblestone

[quote name='burnell' timestamp='1358869067' post='1325753']
I live near Lancaster PA, where Ravens fans are rare. The last thing I want to do is watch the game in a tavern full of obnoxious Steeler fans. Where can I go in Lancaster PA, York PA, Hunt Valley, Timonium, Towson, Mt. Washington, or even in downtown Baltimore to watch the game? I'd prefer there to be:
1. more than 2 tv's, it would be a wasted trip if 100 people are standing in front of the only tv in the place.
2. allow kids. I have kids so taverns that do not allow children are out. That eliminates most of Federal Hill.
3. Game sound not music. I tried McCormicks and Schmits but they have 2 tv's and play music instead of the game sound.
[/quote]

If you're coming all the way down to Baltimore, Pratt St. Ale House is a decent spot for people with families/kids.

[quote name='flynismo' timestamp='1358869145' post='1325755']
My house!!
[/quote]

I'll bring the chips! ;)

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1358874527' post='1325885']
Not to sound like a hater, but this should have been posted in the [i]Ravens Fans Unite [/i]Thread.
[/quote]

And now it is.