12 replies to this topic

#1 Texan Up

Texan Up

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you! It was a pleasure watching your team take care of business and put the Pats away. Something my team was unable to do. To go through as much adversity and media scrutiny as yall went through this season and cap it all with a super bowl appearance is spectacular. Good luck in the super bowl and I will be cheering for your team. Take care and look forward to seeing yall next season!

#2 MsMarvel73

MsMarvel73

BSHU cheerleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Thanks, man. We'll see y'all again, that's for sure.

CableandDeadpool_zpsb3c012fd.jpg

#3 Hjulmann

Hjulmann

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Thank you sir, shame you didn't make it further. See you next season

xojmt4.jpg
I miss our ballhawk

#4 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,887 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you! It was a pleasure watching your team take care of business and put the Pats away. Something my team was unable to do. To go through as much adversity and media scrutiny as yall went through this season and cap it all with a super bowl appearance is spectacular. Good luck in the super bowl and I will be cheering for your team. Take care and look forward to seeing yall next season!

Wow. Thanks, pretty cool stuff. You have a damn good squad

#5 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,523 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Thanks! Once your guys get a few playoff games under their belts, they'll see what it takes to go on the road and win in the playoffs. It took us many tries to finally get back to the Big game.

Honestly, I thought our road to the SB (if we made it that far) was going to have to go through Houston. And I didn't like the thought of going to your dome, on the fast turf, against JJ. Surprised that never materialized.
Posted Image

#6 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

If it's any consolation to you, outside of Denver, the Texans were the second team I didn't want to face in the post-season. You guys will definitely be back next season, either divisional champions or wild-card. Keep the faith.

Thanks for the support!!

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

#7 Brain

Brain

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

As a Patriot fan, I want to apologize and offer congratulations to you guys. Good luck, great team with 4 future Hall of Famers.. (Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata) and rising stars like Ellerbe, Dennis Pitta and current stars such as Bolden, Torrey Smith and Ray Rice.. Just don't get beat by a rookie QB.. I know Colin is explosive but you all have too much experience, too much knowledge on the defensive side and too much knowledge in the coaching staff.. USE IT. Kick their butts and get that ring.. In the second half, PUT THEM AWAY. They run the same stuff.. just stop the inside draw, the option run, and that freakin swing pass to Vernon Davis.. force him to throw and you should be ok.. You guys are going to put up some points against them with all those weapons..

#8 BmoreLuv

BmoreLuv

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Thank You. Really nice post. Go Ravens!!!!

#9 dirtybird10

dirtybird10

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

If it could not have been the Ravens, than I wanted the Texans to make it. Glad it worked out for the best (for me) Hope you guys really make a push for it next year. You definitely have some key pieces. Hope you can put it all together and push for a deep playoff run.

#10 Bravens292

Bravens292

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

If it could not have been the Ravens, than I wanted the Texans to make it. Glad it worked out for the best (for me) Hope you guys really make a push for it next year. You definitely have some key pieces. Hope you can put it all together and push for a deep playoff run.

I was rooting for the Texans as well. I originally wanted the broncos but after we played them, i realized how arrogant they are just cuz they had manning and they felt they could talk. Obviously pats fans (a large portion at least) are the worst of them all. They feel an invincibility because they had brady and sorry pats fans but i can't stand your coach. The Texans are a very humble team that doesn't get much attention and their fans are a classy bunch like the OP
"Thats what white guys do when they're excited" - Joe Flacco

#11 Ray Ray Ravens

Ray Ray Ravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Stay classy Houston fans.
Posted Image

#12 Texan Up

Texan Up

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Appreciate the kind remarks. I have a lot of respect for yall. Especially, after Patriots week part 1 and 2. Don't know how yall do it! The last few times I've visited here, there's usually good football conversation and seems to be a mutual respect for one anothers team. Outside of the occasional "your team sucks" to which I say we all have those fans. Although the Texans haven't come close to accomplishing what the Ravens have over such a lengthy period of time I'm hoping we're at the start of something similar. Again, congrats and best of luck! I will be back to visit hopefully before next season starts. Take care!

#13 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,523 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Appreciate the kind remarks. I have a lot of respect for yall. Especially, after Patriots week part 1 and 2. Don't know how yall do it! The last few times I've visited here, there's usually good football conversation and seems to be a mutual respect for one anothers team. Outside of the occasional "your team sucks" to which I say we all have those fans. Although the Texans haven't come close to accomplishing what the Ravens have over such a lengthy period of time I'm hoping we're at the start of something similar. Again, congrats and best of luck! I will be back to visit hopefully before next season starts. Take care!

Usually we are a humble bunch. But these playoffs have been trying. Between the Pats fans (which you've experienced) and the Broncos fans our patience has been tested. At this point we are about ready to jump on any body who even peeps about what we can't do.

I've always liked the Texans. It wavered a bit last year when we played you in the playoffs. But it came back shortly after. Sick and tired of the old regimes running the AFC (even though Ravens could be considered in that bunch - but without the Super Bowl). Time for some fresh faces in the Super Bowl.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users