Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Baltimore's Got Its Own Billboard

66 posts in this topic

New England was counting down Ray Lewis’ retirement party. That’s been postponed.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Baltimores-Got-Its-Own-Billboard/58080f3f-2d40-4b90-8a72-775e6cae4eb9]View the full article[/url]

Ryan - Great stories you are bringing us. But is this picture actually taken inside a car with a cracked windshield. I hope you didn't pay the photographer too much for that picture!!!

Love the Billboard.

I love it. WHEN we win the Super Bowl the streets of Baltimore will host the biggest retirement party ever for Ray. I will be out there losing my mind and I expect to see all of you guys there!! Lets Go!!

[quote name='I Roll With Purple n Black' timestamp='1358799677' post='1324487']
I love it. WHEN we win the Super Bowl the streets of Baltimore will host the biggest retirement party ever for Ray. I will be out there losing my mind and I expect to see all of you guys there!! Lets Go!!
[/quote]

I will have to be there in spirit seeing that I am stuck in Indiana with no way to get back home to PA. :)

[quote name='INRavensgirl' timestamp='1358799762' post='1324490']
I will have to be there in spirit seeing that I am stuck in Indiana with no way to get back home to PA. :)
[/quote]

Its all good. I know you are holding down the Ravens Nation in Indiana like only a true Ravens could !!! Lets GOO!!

One good turn deserves another.

I'm pretty sure that Baltimore fans and players were not the only ones riled by that NE billboard. I have a feeling Patriot players were riled too.

It is debatable whether God plays much of a role in sports (perhaps he delegates a patron saint to deal with that), but one thing's for sure: Patriot fans can't dictate Ray's retirement date. They wrote a check that the Patriot players couldn't cash.

I've been rooting for the Ravens since 2003(Viking fan from 1979 - 2002). So I missed the feeling of 2000. I've been waiting since 1979 for this feeling. Thank you GOD for giving me a chance to feel what it's like to watch my team accomplish the first part of a "truly" successful season. The only other team to take it this far for me was The Knicks losing in game 7 against Hakeem and the Rockets.
Got to go, the party is about to start, and I%u2019m sure this team will stay focused and bring home the trophy to Baltimore and themselves!!!!!

I would like to see Jim win a SB...just not this year. And the disrespectful people that made that Billboard in New England...thank you because you're ignorance and as T-Sizzle said "arrogance" just motivated my team more and extended Rays "retirement party" by Two weeks. So the Pats ignorant organization can watch from the couch just like the rest of us.

I love it!
Thanks Ravens and Ravens Nation for giving Ray the opportunity for the ultimate retirement party!
Thanks New England too for the extra motivation you gave us by displaying your own, albeit, inaccurate version of the billboard!

[quote name='propjoe' timestamp='1358799604' post='1324484']
Ryan - Great stories you are bringing us. But is this picture actually taken inside a car with a cracked windshield. I hope you didn't pay the photographer too much for that picture!!!

Love the Billboard.
[/quote]thats my photo...lol...I took the pic while I was in my work truck

That is awesome!

Somebody needs to check on Woodley. He did say Flacco would not go to a Super Bowl in his lifetime....careful what you say!

GO RAVENS!

I love my ravens, this win, the adjustements this PRO organization has the courage to make.... and I also love to see a frustrated Brady-Belichick duo while the rest of the NFL is having a laugh
I've also seen a lot of STEELERS fans agreeing with Sizzle and his comment about the Pats, (who'll certainly have fun at the Pro Bowl).. which is just incredible...this is SPORT.. it's the end of the world

Let's go guys!! they're all pushing for us!! Let's do it for Ray

[quote name='josh.3035' timestamp='1358801390' post='1324555']
thats my photo...lol...I took the pic while I was in my work truck
[/quote]

lol - well I'll give you props for snapping a picture on the clock. Good to see the site using reader provided pictures and content. Thought it was a BR.com photographer was too tired this morning to get out of the car, but who can blame anyone for that...

Thanks for the picture. Hope your company takes care of that windshield. :)

Justice just got served today in Baltimore. Get ready for a Balck & Purple flying 'V" formation. The "V" in this case will stand for Victorious when we win the Super Bowl

I might get neg. for this but, Can anyone give Jimmy Smith some props. He jammed recievers and covered well, from being bashed all season playing well .. He can still be the shutdown corner we expected him to be.