Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Breakdown: Flacco No Longer A Wannabe Star

85 posts in this topic

Eisenberg’s 5 game thoughts, including sweetness for Dean Pees and the Harbaugh Handbook.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Breakdown-Flacco-No-Longer-A-Wannabe-Star/9c9fbab3-9fd7-423b-b771-a17c03af76ff]View the full article[/url]

Cameron was a Flacco killer I said it from day 1 as soon as he was replaced Flacco turned into a Elite QB and by removing Cam and replacing him with Caldwell was the smartest move the Ravens made all season

I'm sorry it pisses me off that Flacco can win more playoff games than any other QB and he still won't be considered Elite. The man out played both Mannings and Brady and still gets NO respect. I mean really how many Superbowls has Dan Marino, been in and won? (0) and people consider him to be "elite"!

John Eisenberg it is 2:26 in the morning and I cannot sleep. The excitement isn't letting me! I have done everything from scanning websites for content and watching replays over and over and I am still hungry for more of my Ravens!

A dream come true for a legend in retirement - Ray Lewis!

This would not of happen if Harbs didn't fire Cam! Sad but great decision Harbs! We may have a HOF QB that was handcuffed by Cam all along.
Dean Pees and Caldwell earned the right to be here next year. Brady 1 TD lol

Cary Williams and company are playing lights out.
Ellerbre is the next Ray Lewis.

Joe Flacco has always been a star in my book ... the great ones are humble and cool. He is the best that ive seen under pressure and keeps his composure! But what i love best is that this is a TEAM !!! No one guy showboats as we saw in denver manning and n eng l brady. There is no i in team ... and the best team won !!!! GO RAVENS !!!!!!!

Joe Flacco has emerged and is here to stay! He has proven that he is better and far beyond Matt Ryan. And when we win the superbowl Joe will be tied with the likes of Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers all %u201Celite%u201D QBs. I rather have a QB that is lights out in the playoffs rather than during the regular season. Go earn what you deserve Joe!!!!

[quote name='ellicottraven' timestamp='1358753298' post='1323577']
John Eisenberg it is 2:26 in the morning and I cannot sleep. The excitement isn't letting me! I have done everything from scanning websites for content and watching replays over and over and I am still hungry for more of my Ravens!

A dream come true for a legend in retirement - Ray Lewis!
[/quote]

Guess what? total acess called Joe a ELITE QUARTERBACK NOW Joe is getting the respect he deserves.but he is not finished yet.One more game to go.

[quote name='Shaky End of the Quarter' timestamp='1358752203' post='1323545']
I can think of 3 people who must feel like crap right now:
1) Tom Brady
2) Bill Belichick
3) Cam Cameron
[/quote]

You forgot Manning
But hey, Im sure they all will enjoy the game from the :sofa:

Unable to sleep in Washington state. If just for tonight and the next two weeks, wish I was back home in Baltimore.

Congratulations Ravens! What a night, what a ride. I'll be pulling for the Ravens in New Orleans to beat the 49ers. The Lombardi Trophy is yours to win... go get it!!!

It was a beautiful thing to watch Joe do what he did today. It wasn't like Denver where it was back and forth. This was a resounding win that left absolutely no question who was the better quarterback last night. I am so proud and happy Joe is getting the credit he deserves. In most areas.

He was cut short last night, and transfered on his postgame interviews for Tom Brady instead on NFL Network. Really pissed me off.

i want a THANKS JOE shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think Cameron was the reason we never made it this far before. Caldwell has allowed Flacco to do the things that he is comfortable doing Cameron never did and look how Flacco's game has improved. Remember people audabling is overrated. I have always been a Flacco fan and always will be. Let's go win the super bowl. GO RAVENS!!!

Only if my Parents would let me go to the superbowl *sigh* well at least the so called analysts will be right for once, because this IS Ray's last game.

HarBowl talk going away. Nah. It's actually a good thing. Any coach will tell you it's better for the spotlight to be anywhere but on the players. Let them rest, heal and prepare while John answers the same questions again and again for the next 13 days.

Sweet win last night and a sweet ride so far. One more win baby. One more win.

[quote name='Ravensanalyst' timestamp='1358773967' post='1323772']
Only if my Parents would let me go to the superbowl *sigh* well at least the so called analysts will be right for once, because this IS Ray's last game.
[/quote]
I wonder if the billboard clock in New England counting Rays time to retire was reset? All Ravens fans knew, they had the wrong time set all week.

Joe gets the job done without all the whining, complaining, and crying like Tommy Boy.
Interesting they have not won a Super Bowl since Spygate.
Have friends who are Pats fans and they kept reminding me how this was the easiest path to the Super Bowl the Pats ever had. Of course they have not responded to my calls, emails, or texts. Any ??? I didn't think so.