Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] HarBowl – Even John Harbaugh Didn’t Dream This Big

17 posts in this topic

Jim and John Harbaugh will become the first siblings head coaches to face off in the Super Bowl.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/HarBowl-–-Even-John-Harbaugh-Didn’t-Dream-This-Big-/d4a6d3ce-a301-4532-ba6e-2b537ef031e8]View the full article[/url]

Despite the brother on brother thing, this should be an awesome game. I hope the brother thing doesn't take too much away from it.

Congratulations Ravens! What a night, what a ride. I'll be pulling for the Ravens in New Orleans to beat the 49ers. The Lombardi Trophy is yours to win... go get it!!!

Last year the Niners came from nowhere and were schooled by the Ravens. Different year. Different teams. The Niners are better and the Ravens are jelling at the right time. The Ravens can use the two weeks off the heal and rest while the coaching staff will have an awesome game plan with two weeks to prepare

Is it February 3rd yet?

John is going to show up his big brother on the biggest stage of them all. Festivus Maximus part two!!!!!

This is all cute but the fact that they are brothers will have absolutely no impact on the field. I could care less about the story. We have a mission that is not complete and guess what! If we lose who will truly remember any of this in 5 years? I'm glad for the Harbaughs but don't get it wrong we want the Lombardi trophy so no one will ever be able to forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so thankful that my team is back in the SUPERBOWL,but even more we get to witness history in the making,damn proud to be a Ravensfolyfe!