Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] AFC Title Game Recap: Ravens 28, Patriots 13

60 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco took over in the second half, leading the Ravens to a 28-13 victory in Foxborough.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/AFC-Title-Game-Recap-Ravens-28-Patriots-13/cea73222-6128-490c-9d21-92061504ac69]View the full article[/url]

Just about as glorious day as I can remember. Being a long time fan this is so sweet I can't describe it. I can only imagine how the players feel. They'll probably float back home from up there in Foxborough tonight.

Everyone counted out the Ravens, except the Ravens and fans. Faith....a powerful thing indeed!

GO RAVENS!

I loved Ray Lewis’ and John Harbaughs remarks; they talked about love and respect the Men have for each other and the determination, faith, resolve, resilience and unity demonstrated to achieve another goal, i.e. AFC Champions. Now the ultimate goal, Super Bowl Champions!!

They are going to hate me even more here in OH. Oh how I love rockin my Ravens gear and smirkin at these bungles/squeelers/brownies fans!! Can’t wait to go to work and church this week cause I’m going to be feeding everyone RAVEN PELLETS!!

HA!!!

All the pouting, whining, and sulking in the world wasn't going to stop the Ravens from whoopin Brady's butt!

It feels so good sice no one gave us a chance. We defeated 3 extremely good teams to finally get here. Man this feels good!!

We were down in Foxborough. The Pats were beating us. The Refs were beating us. Then we put the ball in Joe Flacco's hands and none of that mattered. Three touchdowns, three turnovers. Great win. I love you guys Raven's Nation, lets go to the Superbowl.

Ha ! It Looked Like We Were Playing A Soccer Team The Way Brady Was Kicking Balls . Let Pitta Get UFC tackled & We Still Won . Baltimore & The Ravens All The Way .

A reporter tried to talk to Bill Belichek after the game and the Pats sent out Darren Mccordy instead. Not Brady, Wilfork,Welker, not a coach or coordinator.

That kind of bitterness makes this win even sweeter

Ravens list: Colts-Done, Broncos-Done, Patriots-Done, 2 weeks hence 49er's- "Get er Done".... Congratulations to the Ravens for making this season something very special. Not since 2001 will it be a pleasure to here all the hype and windbags during the 14 days leading up to "The Main Event". Once again, many many thanks.

Am I the only one who thinks that D. Pitta is the guy who never gets enough credit, yet in almost every game he catches one or two passes that end up being tide-turning completions? Pitta definitely played like a Raven.

I'm so happy, I can't go to sleep I can't stop smiling I can't stop yelling at my Patriot fan neighbor "enjoy the (insert words here) Pro Bowl (female dog)"

after the first half i was terrified then flacco took over and omg it was awesome. there is nothing this team can't do . New orleans ,,,they all deserve it I love this team a greater group of guys you wont find. and i just love seeing the pundits trip over words and looking like fools , Underdogs again for the superbowl I like that . GO Ravens!

Hopefully this will finally put some union in the Ravens Nation that Flacco is our QB. I was so tired of reading post over the last 5 years put Tyrod Taylor in, or before him Troy Smith. They were/are great athletes but Joe is our QB. Now take pride in that Ravens Nation. We have a team and for this last ride for Ray Lewis it may be co-captained but Joe is in control.

Congratulations Ravens! What a night, what a ride. I'll be pulling for the Ravens in New Orleans to beat the 49ers. The Lombardi Trophy is yours to win... go get it!!!

You have to love the creativity, imagination and money that their fans used to post Ray's retirement party. I hope they have enough cash and balls to leave it stand for TWO more weeks!!!

I didn't realize Brady was so athletic, how did he raise that leg so high??
But of course, there wouldn't be a flag on that!!
Hope the NFL reviews that and sends him a little letter--but I'm sure we'll never know

A rather easy victory we were only down 6 in a low scoring first half and the defense just shut the pats out the second half and we opened the offense up and rode flacco arm to victory flacco wasnt even pressured the o-line was phenomenal wilfork was on the floor this game he wasnt even a factor the pats secondary alwats been garbage and we exposed them we did what we wanted out there we walked all over them in foxboro what a great victory.

Tht kick brady did just showed the class of there organization a bunch of arrogant son of a ... some 1 shouldve bent his leg back tht was a very dirty play and of course a no call cause im brady the poster child aww plz o ya and the no call on pitta wit the helmet 2 helmet hit smh but we showed resilancy and our patriot killer pollard started knocking heads out and set the tone there backs and recivers were on the lookout the rest of the game they was scared we handed them a straight up wipping

Dear NFL, You are hurting the game by trying to help a team win. It was so obvious to me that the Refs were calling the game for the Pats. Pitta Helmet hit, Brady's kick to Ed, Pats Oline Tackling our D lineman, corners playing with lots of contact. It takes away from the game to see that. Most people have DVR's now and I go back and watch plays, I am sure lots of other people do the same. Was it me or did that Ref look very disapointed when Elerbe's Int was confirmed? I could give you a bunch of examples from the other game as well. Anyway, the Ravens prevailed literally against all odds (even the Refs)! One more Win to go!!!!!! Why are the announcers after the game also saying great hit on Pitta after showing it? Do they think we are blind? I wouldnt be surprised if Pitta has a concussion.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if a story breaks that Ray Lewis tracked down Lee Evans to give him a game ball. He's that classy of a man! Lee, in part, this one was for you too!