Ravens at Saints      Pro Bowl Ballot      Game Rewind   

Watch Pre-Game Sights & Sounds LIVE at 7:45 pm ET

Be on the field with the Ravens during pregame! Watch players warm-up, follow news & analysis and go inside the team huddle!
Close

Photo

[News] AFC Title Game Recap: Ravens 28, Patriots 13

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,824 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Joe Flacco took over in the second half, leading the Ravens to a 28-13 victory in Foxborough.

View the full article

#2 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Just about as glorious day as I can remember. Being a long time fan this is so sweet I can't describe it. I can only imagine how the players feel. They'll probably float back home from up there in Foxborough tonight.

#3 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

Everyone counted out the Ravens, except the Ravens and fans. Faith....a powerful thing indeed!

GO RAVENS!

#4 BMoreRelentless

BMoreRelentless

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I loved Ray Lewis’ and John Harbaughs remarks; they talked about love and respect the Men have for each other and the determination, faith, resolve, resilience and unity demonstrated to achieve another goal, i.e. AFC Champions. Now the ultimate goal, Super Bowl Champions!!

They are going to hate me even more here in OH. Oh how I love rockin my Ravens gear and smirkin at these bungles/squeelers/brownies fans!! Can’t wait to go to work and church this week cause I’m going to be feeding everyone RAVEN PELLETS!!

HA!!!

#5 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

All the pouting, whining, and sulking in the world wasn't going to stop the Ravens from whoopin Brady's butt!

#6 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

It feels so good sice no one gave us a chance. We defeated 3 extremely good teams to finally get here. Man this feels good!!

#7 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

Tes!

#8 Valid1

Valid1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

We were down in Foxborough. The Pats were beating us. The Refs were beating us. Then we put the ball in Joe Flacco's hands and none of that mattered. Three touchdowns, three turnovers. Great win. I love you guys Raven's Nation, lets go to the Superbowl.

#9 slim36

slim36

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Ha ! It Looked Like We Were Playing A Soccer Team The Way Brady Was Kicking Balls . Let Pitta Get UFC tackled & We Still Won . Baltimore & The Ravens All The Way .

#10 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Anybody want to cut the check for him now?

#11 voice of reason

voice of reason

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

A reporter tried to talk to Bill Belichek after the game and the Pats sent out Darren Mccordy instead. Not Brady, Wilfork,Welker, not a coach or coordinator.

That kind of bitterness makes this win even sweeter

#12 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

We are finally going to the show amen

#13 n#7

n#7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Ravens list: Colts-Done, Broncos-Done, Patriots-Done, 2 weeks hence 49er's- "Get er Done".... Congratulations to the Ravens for making this season something very special. Not since 2001 will it be a pleasure to here all the hype and windbags during the 14 days leading up to "The Main Event". Once again, many many thanks.

#14 allblackraven

allblackraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that D. Pitta is the guy who never gets enough credit, yet in almost every game he catches one or two passes that end up being tide-turning completions? Pitta definitely played like a Raven.

#15 The Beak

The Beak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'm so happy, I can't go to sleep I can't stop smiling I can't stop yelling at my Patriot fan neighbor "enjoy the (insert words here) Pro Bowl (female dog)"

#16 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

after the first half i was terrified then flacco took over and omg it was awesome. there is nothing this team can't do . New orleans ,,,they all deserve it I love this team a greater group of guys you wont find. and i just love seeing the pundits trip over words and looking like fools , Underdogs again for the superbowl I like that . GO Ravens!

#17 Asmodeus71

Asmodeus71

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hopefully this will finally put some union in the Ravens Nation that Flacco is our QB. I was so tired of reading post over the last 5 years put Tyrod Taylor in, or before him Troy Smith. They were/are great athletes but Joe is our QB. Now take pride in that Ravens Nation. We have a team and for this last ride for Ray Lewis it may be co-captained but Joe is in control.

#18 Predator

Predator

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

Congratulations Ravens! What a night, what a ride. I'll be pulling for the Ravens in New Orleans to beat the 49ers. The Lombardi Trophy is yours to win... go get it!!!

#19 Bite Me

Bite Me

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

You have to love the creativity, imagination and money that their fans used to post Ray's retirement party. I hope they have enough cash and balls to leave it stand for TWO more weeks!!!

#20 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,006 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Pollard hit was awesome! Congratulations Ravens, one more win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users