#1 ruitcys

ruitcys

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Hey guys!

Ill be in Baltimore on Feb 3 so Id like to watch the game in a bar or restaurant in town.

Im from Canada, so I dont really know any good sports places. Also should I reserve a seat?

Thanks!

#2 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Lol. Any bar or restaurant. Seriously. Where are you staying?

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#3 ruitcys

ruitcys

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Lol. Any bar or restaurant. Seriously. Where are you staying?

Yeah, that's what I thought ahah. But any suggestions of a good place to go, food and ambiance wise?
I just really don't want to walk around the streets and go to a really crappy place that doesn't have tv, or that is already full...

I'll be staying in Washington, but I'll be in Baltimore in the morning to visiting and drive around town.

#4 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

How cold is in Baltimore right now? Wondering how much clothing I should bring to BAL... assuming I can in fact make reservations.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#5 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,110 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, that's what I thought ahah. But any suggestions of a good place to go, food and ambiance wise?
I just really don't want to walk around the streets and go to a really crappy place that doesn't have tv, or that is already full...

I'll be staying in Washington, but I'll be in Baltimore in the morning to visiting and drive around town.

Hit the Inner Harbor. It'll be awesome.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#6 BallHawker

BallHawker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Will M&T Bank open up and show the game on the jumbotron? I've seen other teams/sports do this for the championship games.. does the Ravens do such a thing?

I live in DC, but will definitely be making a trip up to Bmore to watch the game.

HBqGOpn.jpg

Forum Fantasy Roster - Ben's Nose

#7 ruitcys

ruitcys

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Would be more than awsome to watch the game at M&T :o

#8 Bump N Run

Bump N Run

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hit the Inner Harbor. It'll be awesome.

horribble suggestion. never take a suggestion for where to go in Baltimore from someone that lives in Florida.

Hit up Federal Hill, Fells Point or Canton (listed in order of preference). You'll have tons of choices within blocks of each other.

#9 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

I believe in 2001 they had the screens playing in the stadium...

Edited by EricH, 22 January 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#10 BallHawker

BallHawker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

I believe in 2001 they had the screens playing in the stadium...

That would be nuts.. Hit up M&T for the game, then to Fed Hill to celebrate the win. Then the victory parade. What a way to end Ray's career.

Also, anyone know if there will be a send-off this weekend for the Ravens at the stadium?

HBqGOpn.jpg

#11 dcberg00

dcberg00

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

This could be a CRAZY question... but does any one know of any "family friendly" super bowl viewing parties in Bmore? The wife and I want to go to Bmore for the game, but our kids are really excited about the Ravens being in the show as well.

Thanks

#12 BallHawker

BallHawker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Will M&T Bank open up and show the game on the jumbotron? I've seen other teams/sports do this for the championship games.. does the Ravens do such a thing?

I live in DC, but will definitely be making a trip up to Bmore to watch the game.

Any clue?

HBqGOpn.jpg

#13 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Any clue?

Not that I know of, I remember the AFC Championship game in 2000 they did that and charged about $10 a head and donated it to charity. Since I see you are live in the DC area, you could join the Baltimore Ravens Northern Virginia-DC Metro fan group Super Bowl meetup at Rock Bottom Brewery in Ballston Commons Mall in Arlington as a alternative to driving to Baltimore. We have a $5 a square contest where the winner gets 2 free tickets to the home opener and the halftime winner gets 2 tickets to Ray Lewis's celebrity summer bowling event, proceeds go to the Ray Lewis 52 foundation. If you decided to drive to Baltimore get there as soon as possible because I've heard some Ravens fans on other message boards are hitting the local bars at noon for the Super Bowl to get a good seat.

#14 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

In the City, downtown,Canton, Federal Hill and Fells Point are your best bet, but parking is going ot be the problem, because those places are going to be packed.

#15 ruitcys

ruitcys

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

I was at turps, soooooo awasomeeeee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users